Views: 3540|Replies: 9

Is he dirtiest man in China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-2 14:29:36 |Display all floors
Little Shenyang (Xiao Shenyang), a famous comedian born in Northeast China, was recently said to be the dirtiest man in China by Newsweek.

On July 23, an article with the title “The dirtiest man in China” was published on the Newsweek of America. The comedy star “Little shenyang” become popular again, people begin to ponder over what’s the meaning of the word “dirtiest”, and whether it is reasonable to name “Little Shenyang” the “dirtiest man in China”.

The Newsweek said that “Little Shenyang’s sudden stardom reflects the shifting standards of permissiveness in Chinese society. The success of cross-dressing comedian Little Shenyang shows that sexual humor is coming out of the closet. Is China ready for raunch?”

What do you think of him? Do you think Xiao Shenyang is the dirtiest man in China?
res01_attpic_brief.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-2 14:44:25 |Display all floors
He's funny though. Both my wife and I like his shows.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-2 15:03:55 |Display all floors

lol

He is a pervert,he makes me puke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-2 15:11:09 |Display all floors
I am not sure if you refer to whether he is the dirtiest Chinese man in China or not.  If you cover all men including gweilos, he definitely is not.

The dirtest man in China is somesone who told the dirty train story, threesome story, nurse role play. He is not a human but brute.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-2 15:13:40 |Display all floors
Xiao Shenyang's performance is rather vulgar. It sucks.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-8-2 16:05:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by abcfarmer at 2010-8-2 15:03
He is a pervert,he makes me puke.

Not at all.

Kbay is a pervert>

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-8 12:24:29 |Display all floors
dirtiest man definitely to my asylum...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.