Author: petera

Chelsea marries a Jew [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-8-3 19:56:55 |Display all floors

Colony

AmeriKKKa is  a Rothschild colony like the rest of the world.Evelyn de Rothschild and his wife Lyn Forrester
were introduced to each other by Henry Kissinger at a Bilderberg meeting.They spent their honeymoon at
the White House.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 19:59:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-8-3 19:56
AmeriKKKa is  a Rothschild colony like the rest of the world.Evelyn de Rothschild and his wife Lyn Forrester
were introduced to each other by Henry Kissinger at a Bilderberg meeting.They spent the ...

Do you enjoy life ?

Or is your existence a product of a conspiracy as well ?

[ Last edited by Petitioner at 2010-8-3 08:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 20:06:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-8-3 19:56
were introduced to each other by Henry Kissinger at a Bilderberg meeting.They spent the ...

Petera, I understand you are an alcoholic and drunk 24/7. I knew a guy who would see pink elephants everywhere when he was drunk. In your case it`s jews and conspiracies. Take my advice and go to some AA meetings. If you are interested I can P.M. you the phone number of a good sponsor for you....he goes by the name Ari Weinstein. Hope you`ll be better soon! Seek help!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 20:11:47 |Display all floors

Teetotaller

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-8-3 20:06

Petera, I understand you are an alcoholic and drunk 24/7. I knew a guy who would see pink elephants everywhere when he was drunk. In your case it`s jews and conspiracies. Take my advice and g ...

I am actually a teetotaller and haven't used any other recreational drug for 27 years.Are you saying that Henry
Kissinger did not introduce Evelyn de Rothschild to Lyn Forrester at a Bilderberg meeting ? Can you prove
this ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 20:30:10 |Display all floors

Reply #46 petera's post

go back to poundin' yer pud, little peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 20:50:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-8-3 20:11

I am actually a teetotaller and haven't used any other recreational drug for 27 years.Are you saying that Henry
Kissinger did not introduce Evelyn de Rothschild to Lyn Forrester at a Bilderber ...

Maybe that is your problem.  You should go out and get drunk, have a little fun in your life for once.  It does wonders for your attitude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-3 20:52:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-8-3 20:50

Maybe that is your problem.  You should go out and get drunk, have a little fun in your life for once.  It does wonders for your attitude.

Wouldn`t that be a hell of a night sitting with petera in a bar for some drinks?^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.