Author: antimatter

@Let's face it, the growth of China's advanced region is real-estate driven @@ [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-7-28 08:23:36 |Display all floors

about real estate

about how much is the real GNP or GDP from prodction area and consume area, I dont have any idea. But i did read news about export and import, car industry. i think the GDP is not totally lies. But companies from other area, prtroleum production, computer science, car and ship and other production industry, sales and service section already hurried to invest in property market and already earn far higher profits than any other business. And more and more people began to talk about how to earn money and already earned big money from propery market. that means sth are wrong. maybe it inevitably would bring disaster to us.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-7-28 08:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-7-28 08:37:30 |Display all floors

about creazy real estate

and i read one news report this morning about rea easte.
more and more state-owned companies, like some of them from mining and other industries and research instititue, universities, defiant after central government instruction.
the central government in Beijing has ever banned many state-owned companies in  property market, and instruct them to se ll  the former housing business. however, they continue to rapidly grow business in property market and bought more housing land .  
i guess so much high profits drive people crazy and drive them crazy, drive the government (not service but one partner who earn the biggest money) crazy.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-7-28 08:47 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-28 13:54:50 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-28 14:02:43 |Display all floors
Right now, the real  estate growth contributes over 90% to China GDP growth. That's way too high.
A healthier and appropriate amount of contribution by real estate should be around 50% to 60%.

If China's property bubble popped, it would be devastating, worst than housing crisis in western countries because its percentage is very high ..

anyway, Depending on Real Estate for growth suck.  China will pay for this one day. ..

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-28 14:03:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-7-28 14:54
China needs better engine for growth.   Hoe about a software revolution?

Kind of like Iphone thing by Apple, driving alot of businesses in US.

Jeeez, you don't have any idea (shaking my head in disbelief).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-28 14:11:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-28 14:15:43 |Display all floors

I emphathize with you !!!

Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2010-7-28 11:33 AM

Jeeez, you don't have any idea (shaking my head in disbelief).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.