Views: 7101|Replies: 19

Comparing Blacks to Others [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-24 20:00:28 |Display all floors
If you have dated Blacks, what have you found different about Black men than the other race of men you've dated? Was there anything different other than race?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 21:40:34 |Display all floors
They have thick lips.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-7-24 23:03:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sid_Snot at 2010-7-24 21:40
They have thick lips.

they haveb ig teeth thick lips so thick I can not describe.Wide eyes ,big noses ,wide nails ,big teeth curly hair and they are dressed so differently.This is what I know about them.they also like wearing very big earrings and big rings.But their kids are so cute.I adore them.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 23:12:41 |Display all floors
It is about dating and what's different with blacks...not how they look. Can`t anyone of you read?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 23:22:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-24 23:12
It is about dating and what's different with blacks...not how they look. Can`t anyone of you read?

ok I have no idea about their hidden parts of their body and never dated any so I simply talk bout their look

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 23:25:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-7-24 23:22

ok I have no idea about their hidden parts of their body and never dated any so I simply talk bout their look

The thread is obviously also not about their "hidden parts" but their "cultural" difference in lets say the way they behave or treat a woman in relationships and and and.....why do you people always have to reduce them on dicks and other body parts?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 23:38:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-24 23:25

The thread is obviously also not about their "hidden parts" but their "cultural" difference in lets say the way they behave or treat a woman in relationships and and and.. ...

who told you that it is about their culture?If it was about culture then the writer would not talk about a date.Read it again.if you want to learn about somebody's culture there is no need to date him or her.You can be only friends

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.