Views: 17395|Replies: 147

Policeman Apologizes for Beating the Wrong Person [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-21 11:43:56 |Display all floors
On June 23, the 58-year old Chen Yulian, wife of a Hubei provincial politics and law committee official, was mistaken for "a petitioner" and was badly beaten by plain-clothes policemen when she walked to the gate of the provincial party committee's office buildings. At present, Chen is undergoing hospital treatment. The head of the local public securities bureau apologized to her stating, "Sorry, it was a mistake. We didn't mean to beat the wife of a big boss," an official of a local police bureau said in apology to the victim Chen Yulian, who was lying in a hospital on the afternoon of June 23.

What if she is not the wife of a big boss? What if she is an ordinary person? Does that mean that policemen have been entitled to beat every ordinary petitioner?  It's more difficult to shut up the people's mouth than to block the river. I think it is time to listen to people's grievances and help them out of trouble.
Source:
Southern Metropolis Daily
W020100721314024042968.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 12:01:12 |Display all floors

Why do they beat the petitioners ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 15:20:41 |Display all floors
What if she is not the wife of a big boss? What if she is an ordinary person? Does that mean that policemen have been entitled to beat every ordinary petitioner?

Yes, the government / police have the right.....all the "grievances"  are "harmonious" by society/ PRRRRC  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 15:22:11 |Display all floors
PRRRC is the biggest boss...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 15:23:23 |Display all floors

How about this..

Border Patrol agent stationed near the U.S. - Canadian border in Niagara Falls severely beat a female Chinese tourist who had entered the country legally & had done nothing unlawful during her stay. Her only crime was being in the wrong place at the wrong time and running afoul of an out of control BP agent.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 15:26:51 |Display all floors
Why do they beat Chinese tourist??
Zhao Yan.jpg
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 15:27:16 |Display all floors
In China, if you say it , you will be pursued by cross provinces   , I'm dangerous ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.