Author: ilearnabc

There's No Freedom of Speech in US Online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-25 02:14:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 02:27:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-7-25 02:14
An accusation needs to be backed up by evidence or it will just be common smearing. And what kind of low life smears? Paid fcuking propagandists or brainwashed cunts. Which of those description ...

so you love some Westerners?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 02:29:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 02:33:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-7-25 02:29
I have tremendous respect for the Scandinavians. Are they not "westerners"? Example?

I don't have an example that you said "I hate all Westerners". So you "won". Are you contented now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 10:31:09 |Display all floors

Ummm, uhhh, correction....

Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-7-25 00:46
The racist hatred against all Westerners (as shown by some individuals here in the forum) has nothing to do with "Chinese to wise up"

"...against all Westerners...)

How do you know it's against ALL westerners? In fact poor me have also been accused of the same by my dear expat 'friends' here.... (I guess that charge must also apply to me?)

"... (as shown by some individuals here in the forum) has nothing to do with "Chinese to wise up""

Granted the motive of such individuals might not be to 'wise up' the Chinese. But by way of example, and from their own personal (man in the street) experiences, I can certainly see where the Chinese will wise up...(as they have been doing!)

In any event what of those other individuals who don't fall into that specific category of yours? The ones who are not 'racist' and who are 'wising up' the Chinese? Don't they rate a mention?

What about that 'particular breed of foreigner'? Don't they rate a mention also? It works both ways, yes? What about those foreigners who under the guise of hating communism hide their racism toward the Chinese? (Read spiked online and their issue section on "Challenging China bashing" where they openly state that racism is a driving factor. Read Justin Raimondo's 'Why They Hate China; Well, you have to hate someone' in antiwar dot com where he speaks of veiled racism directed against the Chinese. And they're commenting on influential mainstream organisations and individuals....

Whatever 'racism' some Chinese here may display sure didn't come out of a vacuum. And as long as those of that 'particular breed of foreigners' continue to hide their racism on this site under the guise of politics and 'Chinese can't take criticism' then they should expect no less from some Chinese....

It's that simple, really.....

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-25 10:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 10:59:39 |Display all floors
We are all individuals!
We are all individuals!
We are all individuals!

We don't need no education , we don't need no thought control........

In the West there is no freedom to post mis information...........spread hate and prejudice....

is that so bad....???????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-25 22:52:54 |Display all floors

Reply #148 ganzhuolin's post

as I stated before (after Wahahahahahahahaha insulting me like I would not insult the murderer of my best friend), the word "all" Westerners was wrong; let it be only 95% or 90% of all Westerners.
If all or almost all, is not a big difference; the main point is, their whole attitude is full of hate, and they obviously can't speak normally to people who disagree with them.

I never defended anybody who takes advantage of the kindness or naiveness of others.

Actually I don't know whom you mean by "those other individuals who don't fall into that specific category of yours". I was talking about hatemongering and racist forumites. If a forumite is not hatemongering or racist, I didn't mean him/her.

I strongly oppose any racism. However, one can't label any criticism of the Chinese government as "anti-Chinese". This is unfair as well.
I don't want to discuss here if the Chinese can take criticism or not (it's not ?the Chinese" anyway, there could just be tendencies). But I think most of the Westerners agree that their countries have done things wrong in the past (and also do now). I don't want to say more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.