Author: ilearnabc

There's No Freedom of Speech in US Online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-22 15:16:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-7-22 01:49

some people might have the habit to insult China. But Alex is certainly not one of them.

See, saying you think Chinese food is too oily already makes you a China-basher. Thanks for your support.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 15:18:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2010-7-22 01:56

Says YOU? CD forumites have been reading his crap for years.  No amount of defense from you can rid him of that reputation.

For years?Do You live in a different space-time continuum? Coz for me  joining in January 2010 till now only makes 6 months.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 15:20:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-7-22 14:32

Then you do not know him long enough.

Says the guy who joined last month and from whom I haven`t heard anything so far.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 21:42:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 08:26:56 |Display all floors

Great answer....!!!!

Originally posted by NEtigress at 2010-7-22 11:23

After being educated by westerners for many years, I have thrown away my Asian politeness like a piece of rubbish and I kick the @rse of Confucius for all he had taught me when I am dealing w ...

There's a breed of foreigners that would rather deal with the mainlanders coz quite a few of these mainlanders are naive and gullibile, and coz they are easily fooled and taken advantage of. This particular breed of foreigners don't like 'overseas' Chinese, Chinese who were born, educated, lived or traveled overseas. These Chinese tend not to be as naive and gullible. They know the situation; they don't hesitate in talking back.

When this particular breed of foreigners fall back on such things as "asian politeness" and "Confucian education", they are in fact saying that the Chinese should be polite and civil at all times while they reserve for themselves the right to be rude, crude, insulting and aggressive toward the far more polite Chinese.

The mainlanders have to learn (and they are slowly, thank goodness!), and it's the more wordly Chinese such as yourself to help educate them....and teach them when and how to defend themselves... Better yet, how to identifiy this particular breed of loser foreigner who are in China to find someone they can lord over... (a wife, for instance! Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....)

((It's like the Penta-goon (Pentagon) vexed that the Chinese are modernising and increasing their defences while they (the Penta-goon) maintain their military bases surrounding China and sending spy  planes and ships near Chinese territory...))

What they're really saying is, "You Chinese have no right to defend yourselves. If you do it's because you're 'dirty commies' or you aren't really Chinese because you forgot your 'asian politeness' and 'Confucian education'.... "

The moral? When you're nice there will always be someone waiting to take advantage of you.

In the words of that american president (I forget his name), "Walk softly but carry a big stick!"

Keep up your excellent posts....!

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-23 08:59 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 08:32:41 |Display all floors

This poster.....IchiNiSan....

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-22 15:20

Says the guy who joined last month and from whom I haven`t heard anything so far.........

...has posted some intelligent, well thought out and polite posts. It's no surprise you bypassed them....

(Dang! I forgot to add Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!)

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-23 08:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 08:38:44 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-22 15:15

Wow, what a sophisticated reply. The common thing here from the ueberpatriots....when not able to come up with a proper reply/argument they fall into insulting the opponent and his family.

You haven't even addressed what this poster said. That's no surprise....It's also no surprise that I support the view expressed. I have incicated such in post #110....

So let's see your comments to that post. Give it your best shot...! Feel free to invite your friends and their 'wives'...their familes, too....!

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-23 09:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.