Author: Alex2010

Europe's Fear of the Burqa [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-21 19:14:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-21 13:26

'Free speech' is the hobby horse of idlers and malcontents in search of a more challenging pastime.

I deplore it when my right to speak my mind is being curtailed, but I do recognise that au ...

I think you're grasping at straws here.  There is restraint shown in the news media, but it needs to end there.
We don't make denying the holocaust a crime here.  We let the KKK hold a public rally.  I don't agree with what they say,
but I would die to defend their rights to say it.  99% percent of americans feel the same way.  If we have any unity at all, it is on this point.
And where will it end?  Seems like a step backwards to me.  Are we going to let christian groups take out teaching of evolution in the classrooms
because it offends their 'culture'?  Will we stop sex education in schools due to religious pressure?  South Park had an episode where mohammed
was depicted in a bear suit.  Do you think it's reasonable to blow up times square over this event?  Seriously?  Where is the tolerance you keep
demanding from us?   Why are they the only group that resorts to violence over cartoons?  No, I do not want to feed this sickness.  Grow some thicker skin.
We've all had to.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 19:24:14 |Display all floors

Inside Job

No comment on Warren Cuccurullo,JFiendix ? Isn't it a strong indicator that the Times Square incident
was a false flag black op like 9/11 (proven FFBO),7/7 (proven FFBO) and many others ? Don't you know
the moon landing was a hoax and that JFK,MLK and RFK were bumped off by the NWO ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 19:28:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-7-21 19:24
No comment on Warren Cuccurullo,JFiendix ? Isn't it a strong indicator that the Times Square incident
was a false flag black op like 9/11 (proven FFBO),7/7 (proven FFBO) and many others ? Don't yo ...

Where`s your comment on whether it is fair that women get stoned for adultery and men don`t?
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 19:48:23 |Display all floors
inside job, jews, nwo

it's the only responses he can make.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 19:54:12 |Display all floors

Warren Cuccurullo ?

Originally posted by JFenix at 2010-7-21 19:48
inside job, jews, nwo

it's the only responses he can make.

Why don't you answer the question,Fiend ? An associate of the fellow in your avatar is a no planer whose
beliefs are on his Wikipedia page ? Most embarrassing,what ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 19:56:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-7-21 19:54

Why don't you answer the question,Fiend ? An associate of the fellow in your avatar is a no planer whose
beliefs are on his Wikipedia page ? Most embarrassing,what ?

Because you don`t answer any questions.......why should anyone reply to your's?!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 20:00:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2010-7-21 21:24
... Isn't it a strong indicator that the Times Square incident
was a false flag black op like 9/11 (proven FFBO),7/7 (proven FFBO) and many others ? Don't you know
the moon landing was a hoax and that JFK,MLK and RFK were bumped off by the NWO ?

Actually there has been NO proof that Sep 11 was a false flag black op.
There has been NO proof that the moon landing was a hoax.
There has been NO proof that 7/7 was a false flag attack.

You have failed to present any legitimate evidence, and simply "saying" that these things have been proven as FFBOs is no substitute for real evidence.

You're an ignorant, ill-educated Fukkwit, Peturda !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.