Views: 5012|Replies: 6

what can China get from world expo really? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-18 19:10:40 |Display all floors
The world expo has been lasting for over one month and it is reported that a lot of tourists from all over the world have come and visit it. And i do not really believe so much about what the officials say. I wonder that what can  China get from world expo really? Boasting Shanghai tours? Commercial issues? culture spread??...
<a href="">CHINA BEIJING TOURS</a>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 19:59:13 |Display all floors
goverment always keep the face shining,the face more important than it's people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 20:41:25 |Display all floors

Nothing!!

I guess our national leaders will think they are doing sth. great.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 21:02:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tonninogo at 2010-7-18 19:59
goverment always keep the face shining,the face more important than it's people.

When the face shines, the person is healthy and beautiful; and the person will be very very attractive...and every cells of the body that make up that person benefit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 21:54:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-7-18 21:02

When the face shines, the person is healthy and beautiful; and the person will be very very attractive...and every cells of the body that make up that person benefit.

You have a point.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 22:08:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Olivea32 at 2010-7-18 19:10
The world expo has been lasting for over one month and it is reported that a lot of tourists from all over the world have come and visit it. And i do not really believe so much about what the offic ...

What can China get from the world expo?

First, I have been informed that there are many Chinese visitors at the Expo.  So, I suppose the benefit of the Expo is to show to the Chinese people that China has advanced.  China has progressed.  See it for yourself and Enjoy.

Second reason for the Expo.  It ENHANCES the profile of China and the Chinese people.  You are now very well-known to the World.

It is part and parcel of ADVERTISEMENT.  Some may call this your Government's PROPAGANDA but I think it is a GOOD PROPAGANDA.

You may not understand this now.  But, one day, when you travel to World, you will know what I mean and you will appreciate all that your Government has done to PROMOTE your country and your people.  This will be very precious and it will be momentous.

Some of you may think the spending, whether it is BJ Olympics or Shanghai Expo, as extravagant but I think it is an INVESTMENT worth spending.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 06:16:35 |Display all floors

Reply #6 chopsticks11's post

Yes.  Show China's shining "face"

When the face shines, the person is healthy and beautiful; and the person will be very very attractive...and every cells of the body that make up that person benefit - because much money will flow in.

[ Last edited by matthew5_3 at 2010-7-19 06:20 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.