Views: 22872|Replies: 76

I am Black guy. I love Chinese women and they love me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-11 03:56:18 |Display all floors
I don't know what it is but Chinese women and I click. Chinese women like it when I cook America food for them. They like it when I say sweet words to them. I speak Chinese and it always helps the situation. Some Chinese girl are curious about who I am. Other women are nervous. They try to hide or avoid contact with me. Or some often confront me about my intentions. They are very suspicious of me.

The funny thing is I have to explain that I am American. I am not African. That usually amuses me. No! I am not a "Feizhu ren". When I go to the countryside the Chinese there tell me that there are no black people in America. I always ask them NBA black's  are from where? And then they say "oh yes! there are black people in America.

Even the mean Chinese women have to pause when you correct them. They may gossip to there friends and say some racist comment. But when you are able to understand what they say and ask them why they feel that way.... They always say oh I'm sorry. I didn't know you speak Chinese ha ha ha. I don't think they are really racist. ( I just think they have been condition to esteem there culture over others).  if you don't want me to understand you better speak your home town language. Even then I can probably get the gist.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-11 05:00:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 03:56
I don't know what it is but Chinese women and I click. Chinese women like it when I cook America food for them. They like it when I say sweet words to them. I speak Chinese and it always helps the  ...

So you speak Chinese> what does  Feizhu ren mean? and let's see a bit more of your Chinese:)

Perhaps u mean "Konglong ren"

Chao Ren VFP

[ Last edited by 1584austin at 2010-7-11 03:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 05:07:35 |Display all floors
A black guy speaking Mandarin.

That i would love to hear it would be nearly as funny as a Paki speaking with a Glaswegian accent   

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-11 05:12:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-7-11 05:07

That i would love to hear it would be nearly as funny as a Paki speaking with a Glaswegian accent   

hmm:):)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 05:15:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-7-11 05:07

我要等着看会发生什麽事:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 07:11:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 03:56
I don't know what it is but Chinese women and I click. Chinese women like it when I cook America food for them. They like it when I say sweet words to them. I speak Chinese and it always helps the  ...

Okay, you can love Chinese women, but I doubt Chinese women "LOVE" you when you used the plural noun of women in the title of your thread.

Generally China is a reserved nation. Chinese people don't get used to say love to anyone, unless to their family memebers and very close friends.

You can say they like you. Love is a sacred word. We Chinese don't say it easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 13:24:34 |Display all floors

Reply #2 1584austin's post

feizhou ren means African
kong long means dinosaur

[ Last edited by kingleo4ever at 2010-7-11 01:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.