Author: britteacher

I Don't Believe In God [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-15 20:17:56 |Display all floors

Ich Glaube....

... ich hole mir jetzt noch mal was zu trinken. (damn why doesn't that work in english?)
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-15 20:11

Yeah, but you get my meaning. It is possible to talk to him......he is REAL!!!!

Well, you don't know,
either way.
that's why a belief is called just that, and not called knowing.
You believe it, but you don't know, as for the existance or the non-existance.

[ Last edited by LCSULLA at 2010-7-15 08:19 PM ]
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 00:11:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-7-11 19:45

Really? Why did HE make the black slaves of the white?

My guess is this:  in another 100 years, blacks (and maybe browns and yellows) will become master of whites.   Just look at Obama...half way on the way...since he is half white half black

Is not God very smart and very interesting?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 00:19:28 |Display all floors

Heaven is God. Heaven-God

Tian di.   Lao tian ye.  Shan di.  Tian shen.  

Tian Dao is the real Dao.

Jesus is Dao.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 00:21:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matthew5_3 at 2010-7-16 00:11

My guess is this:  in another 100 years, blacks (and maybe browns and yellows) will become master of whites.   Just look at Obama...half way on the way...since he is half white half black

My hope is, that there won't be any masters by racial dominance but rather respect and understanding,
and dominance by the bright intelligent and open minded of all colours.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 03:26:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lukezhao1 at 2010-7-14 22:41
I use the above God as what we mean God here which is unique and who has created our universe including human.

Who can say there is no God given everything in the universe was created by Him? It's ignorant if we little limited human turn blind eys on this fact.

So you are saying that anyone who doesn't believe in your "God" is ignorant. That makes many Confucianists, Daoists, Buddhists, atheists and others ignorant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 03:46:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-7-14 20:32
It is ignorance that many Christians and Jews think only Mslims are not tolerant to nonbelievers. The current US Chinese Exclusion Act, and the profound Sinophobia in the West, show Christianity struggles to coexist peacefully with nonreligious China.

I have seen people in the West use the term "atheist China" in a derogatory way as if being atheist is a crime. We know how these people think. We even see them on these bulletin boards and it's clear that they don't respect others who think differently than themselves.
As you would say:

Shame on them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-16 09:33:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-15 20:11
Yeah, but you get my meaning. It is possible to talk to him......he is REAL!!!!

You mean he is tangible. Are intangible things unreal?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.