there is nothing to lose

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 10:31:58 |Display all floors

Jesus Christ was pedophile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 12:04:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by britteacher at 2010-7-8 21:03
When you start to study philosophy it soon becomes clear that we make so many assumptions just to live, just to hold opinions and have personalities. ALL these assumptions can be questioned. In the ...

I do! I believe that "we ourselves" are our very own Gods! I also believe in the saying "our eyes are the windows to our souls" and it should be. From this window is the passage to our souls and hence to the God in us. I mean doesn't it strike you people as strange that we have deep emotional feelings? That's God talking to us. I believe especially in the Chinese Gods because I am Chinese and the Chinese Gods lives in each and every Chinese person -- except those Chinese persons who sways from the Chinese Garden of Eden...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2010-7-10 08:06 PM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 12:15:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-7-10 18:31

Jesus Christ was pedophile.

C'mon, communistsec, can't you feel life's serenity and the love that shines through and strikes deep in within us whenever we pay our tribute to and reflects on life as we kneels and pray before the Goddess "Kuanyin"? Hell! I'm at peace with myself everytime I pray in front of Mother Kuanyin.  I mean you just can take Benny Hinn from me but you'll never be able to take Mother Kuanyin from me. While praying to Kuanyin, I even forgive our forum anti-Chinese intern the one and only Mr. antimatter, :)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 19:39:25 |Display all floors

believe in somethin is all good...

just not overdone it though...the best thing is to believin in yourself like ME (youknowho by this time)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 19:39:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 19:45:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by keppler at 2010-7-11 19:39
God is exist, surely.
God create this vast universe..

Really? Why did HE make the black slaves of the white?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.