Author: polaris1120

Scams and Scandal Shadow Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-24 20:59:27 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-24 09:27

For your knowledge about understanding usually nobody understand you, do you understand?  

First you think people should do as you suggest, "especially if I (you) suggested it."
And now you speak for the entire site, if not the world? "...usually nobody understand you,"

My, oh my, the little football now thinks he's a blimp....!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....

"The little football who thinks he's a blimp..."

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-25 01:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 21:07:44 |Display all floors

Oh, I agree with you on this one....!

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-24 09:31

It was sad the way Argentina finished the world cup, but football is like that, ups and downs.
What  i found to be a trauma and miserable is to watch a national team with zero ...

That's sad, isn;t it...? And I'm so sooory and so stressed that you experienced such trauma for a foreign team. We must shed another tear together. Here you go  

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....(excuse me for chuckling but I just looked up how many gold medals argentina won at the olympics) That deserves another

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 21:26:01 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-24 09:35

No, i didnt meet him again
but i met in this forum an irrational very poor Chinese man, boy, creature, i dont know exactly, but he is a bit dumb, do you know him? his name s ...

Yes, yes, I know! It's been exciting meeting this person, hasn't it? He seems to have that effect on people everywhere, especially on this site. It's easy to understand why he's now become the highlight of your life coz he has been for these people, too...

But, uhhhh,  you know they....uhhhh.... were never so eager to give him hugs and smiles like you.....ummm, uhhh....did.....  That's a bit....ummmm, well, you....ahem....know.....uhhh...too familiar....?.

Uhhhh, I know he's gonna disapppoint you here....but don't be sad! I'm sure it won't be as bad as the way messi disappointed you....

"Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!" from Chucky, chucky, chucky!

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-24 09:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-26 20:17:02 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-27 07:48:50 |Display all floors
I went to the expo, it was very nice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-31 20:06:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-24 20:59

First you think people should do as you suggest, "especially if I (you) suggested it."
And now you speak for the entire site, if not the world? "...usually nobody understand you ...

Bad Ganzhuolin

you forgot your smiles

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-31 20:09:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-24 21:07

That's sad, isn;t it...? And I'm so sooory and so stressed that you experienced such trauma for a foreign team. We must shed another tear together. Here you go  

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle ...

Chucky did i say i don't understand you?

From the world cup to the olimpycs

From potatoes to  watermelons

i better leave you with your puzzels

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.