Author: polaris1120

Scams and Scandal Shadow Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-24 00:35:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-15 22:07

""do you know him?"

Oh, I know him very well....! Is he the dude who pointed out that he was bound to do what you suggested coz you "especially suggested it"? Chuckl ...

Hey Chucky Chucky Chucky

you are still slow as before
i will give u a tiny tip of that very very very lower poor Chinese guy
his name estar with G and ends with anzhuolin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 02:01:50 |Display all floors
Oooops  i forgot the smile

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 08:19:14 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-24 00:35

Hey Chucky Chucky Chucky

you are still slow as before
i will give u a tiny tip of that very very very lower poor Chinese guy
his name estar with G and ends with anzhuolin [/ ...

You didn't understand my reply! Well, it won't be the first time so I'm not totally surprised. Then there's the trauma of watching argentina badly humiliated by the huns and your poor hero, messi, failing miserably. Clearly it has clouded your logic so much more than it took you 9 whole days to reply! I sympathise.!Your grief must've been incalculable! And then you reply on friday night at midnight, probably under the influence... I feel your pain and forgive you for not understanding my reply...

Now when you sober up and have gotten over the grief of argentina's humiliation, I hope you can find the courage to go back and read my reply...CAREFULLY...! It might save you from the future grief of realising that you made a fool of yourself as you did in #137.... chuckle, chuckle, chuckle...!

(By the by, have you met that recyclying poor person lately? Did you smile? Greet him? Gave him a bag of recyclables? Or did you give him more suggestions and expected him to obey coz 'especially since I (you) suggested it". But he just smiled and ignored you....chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!)

Oh, I hope you don't mind if I share a tear with you for your grief re poor argentina...

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 09:27:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-24 08:19

You didn't understand my reply! Well, it won't be the first time so I'm not totally surprised.

For your knowledge about understanding usually nobody understand you, do you understand?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 09:31:26 |Display all floors

Then there's the trauma of watching argentina badly humiliated by the huns and your poor hero, messi, failing miserably. Clearly it has clouded your logic so much more than it took you 9 whole days to reply! I ...

It was sad the way Argentina finished the world cup, but football is like that, ups and downs.
What  i found to be a trauma and miserable is to watch a national team with zero history in world cups.
At least Argentina was two times world champion

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 09:35:33 |Display all floors

(By the by, have you met that recyclying poor person lately? Did you smile? Greet him? Gave him a bag of recyclables? Or did you give him more suggestions and expected him to obey coz 'especially since I (you) suggested it". But he just smiled and ignored you....chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!)

No, i didnt meet him again
but i met in this forum an irrational very poor Chinese man, boy, creature, i dont know exactly, but he is a bit dumb, do you know him? his name starts with G and ends with anzhuolin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-24 09:36:43 |Display all floors
Oops i forgot again the smile plus a hug

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.