Author: polaris1120

Scams and Scandal Shadow Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-15 19:57:37 |Display all floors

Yes, a very poor chinese

Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-10 04:42

(You gave any suggestions recently to any poor Chinese and expected them to listen to you coz you, especially, suggested it...?)

I  suggested him to try to read well the post in forum
also, to look for the picture of Moe for his avatar (agreed for that poor chinese)
also to use the usename "dumpling" (as he like it)
that poor chinese always said "chuckle, chuckle, chuckle"
do you know him?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 20:48:30 |Display all floors

My personal expo experience,

very nice,
the disgausting behaviour, very seldom,
but clearly not the farmers to blame!

No problems for me with the average chinese visitor to it.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 21:57:16 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-15 19:53

Hey Chucky

I am very happy that Spain won the world cup, they deserve it, nothing personal with members or people here, also nothing to do with this topic
did i say you dont  ...

Yeah, sure,.....! Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 22:07:47 |Display all floors

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-15 19:57

I  suggested him to try to read well the post in forum
also, to look for the picture of Moe for his avatar (agreed for that poor chinese)
also to use the usename "dumpl ...

""do you know him?"

Oh, I know him very well....! Is he the dude who pointed out that he was bound to do what you suggested coz you "especially suggested it"? Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

And then he changed his mind and decided to follow the example of that poor recycle man and just smile at you and then proceed to ignore your suggestions, "especially because I (you) suggested it"?

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....! Yeah, I know that dude. Darned smart, ain't he........? Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

(Oooops! I forgot the smile )

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-15 10:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 10:58:11 |Display all floors

Well done !

Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-15 10:12

The Real "White Man's Burden"
By Ernest Crosby

With apologies to Rudyard Kipling

Take up the White Man’s burden.
Send forth your sturdy kin,
And load them down with Bibles ...

Can't have given Seneca a better present than this.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 11:09:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-15 10:21

Our friend 'she-ran' tends to change peoples' responses to satisfy his argument. In one blatant example he did so with a reply 'betrayed' posted him eons ago.... 'she-ran' obviously has no sham ...

Do you know it's not too bad to have these "shameless" westerners around ?

They fart a lot here.  Like HongKong's smelly beancurd; the smellier they are the liverlier our CD Forum is.

If Ganzhuolin is not Chinese, then who is?

Let's just stick around and see them embarrassing themselves.

永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-18 11:28:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-13 23:26

If you remove the queues you`ll have chaos......everybody wanting in...rushing,pushing, shoving....no room inside to enjoy the pavillions. Stupid idea of yours.....why not removing queues in  ...

Simply gathering from your words (fear anticipation), you have proven my analysis correct and no visitors at other world expos were ever required to queue to enter any pavilion.

The queue system at Shanghai Expo was introduced simply AS A PRE-EMPTIVE MEASURE AND A CONDITION IMPOSED by the Expo Committee for awarding the hosting rights to China.

Crowded places are VERY common in China. But there have NEVER been reports of stampede or chaos because of "crowds" in China.

This is because the Chinese people KNOW BETTER than anyone else on how to handle crowds among themselves.  They need no policing.  

But the situation can be very different with foreigners.

However, the foreigners and the Expo Committee should know that THIS IS CHINA.  In other words, they should "HANDS OFF" !
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.