Author: polaris1120

Scams and Scandal Shadow Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-15 09:35:22 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-7-13 01:27

When are you actually going to read others' posts? He has already admitted on this thread that he is not Chinese.

I'm sure that won't stop you going ahead with your usual anti-Jewish diatrib ...

Woooo, been away for a few days and people are still talking about me! Have I made an impact or what...?

Dude, you're way offffff base here! I have NEVER said that! And you know it! Nor can you prove otherwise!

What IS certain in all of this is that you have been known to change people's responses to satisfy your
argument...(eg. your argument with 'betrayed' eons ago...) Lordy, it's sad how desperate and pathetic you are ...tut, tut, tut....or should I say chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 09:40:52 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chcukle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-12 06:49

I congratulate the Chinese people, and the handful of resourceful and farsighted CPC decision-makers on their successes in the very recent past. I for one have noted progress on MANY fronts. I  ...

"There is no one more reliable as a purveyor of excellent tidings about China's transformation than a keen and basically well-intentioned outisde observer, such as myself."

Senny, my dear friend, I had no idea that you had such a sense of humour! That statement is absoultely hilarious!!!! Especially "such as myself." You said this tongue-in-cheek, didn't you? C'mon, you can tell me! I won't tell anyone...promise....! Chuckle, chuckle. chuckle....!

Thanks for my laugh for the day...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 09:48:25 |Display all floors

Reply #121 zhiran's post

Don't discriminate farmers.No farmers,what can you eat?No farmers,how could show citizen's advantage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 10:09:31 |Display all floors

Aw senny, senny, senny...sighhhhhhh....

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-12 06:58

He is NOT, because he has on multiple occasions talked himself into the offside with his un-Chinese Mandarin gibberish.

I guess he only feels as a Chinese as a means to pass himself off as  ...

Once more your thinking and understanding of what I say has gone awry, as expected. But don't worry. I understand. You just can't help yourself no matter how hard you try. It's in your nature not to understand proper english despite being an alleged english teacher. Blame your deep-seated bias for that. It just won't allow you to rise to a more human and civilised level...

In any event you flatter me too much! No matter how hard I try I could never do what you say better than Ernest Crosby with his parody of Kipling's "White Man's Burden" I'll post it later in case it gets filtered.

(I wish you'd pm me. I'd like to help you in any way I can. Really....)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 10:12:45 |Display all floors

Just for you, senny....as it seems to weigh heavily on your mind...

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-12 06:58

He is NOT, because he has on multiple occasions talked himself into the offside with his un-Chinese Mandarin gibberish.

I guess he only feels as a Chinese as a means to pass himself off as  ...

The Real "White Man's Burden"
By Ernest Crosby

With apologies to Rudyard Kipling

Take up the White Man’s burden.
Send forth your sturdy kin,
And load them down with Bibles
And cannon-balls and gin.

Throw in a few diseases
To spread the tropic climes,
For there the healthy 'niggers'
Are quite behind the times.

And don’t forget the factories.
On those benighted shores
They have no cheerful iron mills,
Nor eke department stores.

They never work twelve hours a day
And live in strange content,
Altho they never have to pay
A single sou of rent.

Take up the White Man’s burden,
And teach the Philippines
What interest and taxes are
And what a mortgage means.

Give them electrocution chairs,
And prisons, too, galore,
And if they seem inclined to kick,
Then spill their heathen gore.

They need our labor question, too,
And politics and fraud—
We’ve made a pretty mess at home,
Let’s make a mess abroad.

And let us ever humbly pray
The Lord of Hosts may deign
To stir our feeble memories
Lest we forget—the Maine.

Take up the White’s Man’s burden.
To you who thus succeed
In civilizing savage hordes,
They owe a debt, indeed;

Concessions, pensions, salaries,
And privilege and right—
With outstretched hands you raised to bless
Grab everything in sight.

Take up the White Man’s burden
And if you write in verse,
Flatter your nation’s vices
And strive to make them worse.

Then learn that if with pious words
You ornament each phrase,
In a world of canting hypocrites
This kind of business pays.

Source: Ernest Crosby, “The Real White Man’s Burden,” Swords and Ploughshares (New York: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1902), 32

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 10:21:29 |Display all floors

You're quite correct, chopsticks11....

Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2010-7-13 06:09

Then, why don't you read MY post?

Ganzhuolin has OPENLY admitted to me that he IS Chinese.  Why don't you read that and why should I care about what "others" AKA Sene ...

Our friend 'she-ran' tends to change peoples' responses to satisfy his argument. In one blatant example he did so with a reply 'betrayed' posted him eons ago.... 'she-ran' obviously has no shame and shouldn't be treated seriously.... better to have some fun.....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-15 19:53:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-10 04:42

Just coz Spain is in the world cup finals and Argentina got properly whopped and messi sucked, that's no reason to take it out on Longzhou...

Hey Chucky

I am very happy that Spain won the world cup, they deserve it, nothing personal with members or people here, also nothing to do with this topic
did i say you dont know how to read post?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.