Author: polaris1120

Scams and Scandal Shadow Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-14 00:16:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by youknowhat at 2010-7-14 00:09

and you kno the number of heads in china at any given event is much much greater than any other nation on this planet earth that we're in...my parents have 8 kids (howabout yours) just compar ...

Sure, in countries with a large population methods like queueing up are even more important to bring order in daily life. I`m an only child, but my father for example has 6 brothers and sisters......were different times then.

[ Last edited by Alex2010 at 2010-7-14 12:17 AM ]
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 00:19:00 |Display all floors
Myfriend in Awesome thread (#506) said it very well. [I forgot to thank him.]

Originally posted by myfriend at 2010-6-10 07:47
agressive locals vs. sissy tourists

Not just the locals, tourists are also annoyed by the long waits.  Some tourists may have this hidden expectation that the locals should be courteous toward tourists and bend backwards, perhaps giving tourists admission priority.  But in today's China, 1.3 billion people and only one Expo in 10 years, the little Expo ground is swamped and tourists are not given courteous priority entry.

The Expo is just too successful.  China is just a huge country with mighty people.  Tourists are lost in the crowd and bitter.

Locals are not mistreating tourists.  It is just that they don't have the energy to pay special attention to all the tourists.

Imagine an Expo in New York City instead of Shanghai.  How many tourists could lose their lives?

Figure it yourself.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 00:22:15 |Display all floors

Don't be RUDE, stinking monkey !

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-14 00:12

You just again proved what a bimbo you are........thank you again^^

There you go ... and this is

HOW you will behave with people who disagree.

I rest my case.

Now, my beauty sleep ......
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 00:26:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2010-7-14 00:22

There you go ... and this is

HOW you will behave with people who disagree.

I rest my case.

Now, my beauty sleep ......

Well, who has been calling me a stinking monkey all the time?!(We only have to look at how you treat people disagreeing with you^^) And you ARE a Bimbo!!!!

Bimbo is a term that in popular English language usage describes a woman who is physically attractive but has a low intelligence or poor education.

Although I doubt the physical attractivness..............so this title is actually even a compliment.

[ Last edited by Alex2010 at 2010-7-14 12:36 AM ]
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 01:40:49 |Display all floors

answered some and left some out...

Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-13 08:16

Sure, in countries with a large population methods like queueing up are even more important to bring order in daily life. I`m an only child, but my father for example has 6 brothers and siste ...

and you 4gotten to gimme the comparison chart (floating chart is not hard to create just follow your sense of logic if any still intact with you...coz i kno you're out of skool for a while, right)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 08:27:13 |Display all floors

all boil down to one thing...

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-13 16:03

Are you belittling China's wellknown and homemade issue of flooding the world with imitation 'brand-name' goods? Yes, China is not the only country, but it is the world's biggest cheat, imitato ...

and that one thing is how to make money, and money talks and you walk  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 11:00:40 |Display all floors

Crowd Control

A very simple measure to help control?

Don't invite the farmers.

Whenever we hear of any issue relating to rudeness or bad behavior, the standard answer from the Chinese peanut gallery is "It"s the farmers, they have no education". They will do anything and everything to not take responsibility for their own actions and find someone else to blame.

Ban the farmers.

This way, the locals can feel exclusive. They feel and talk about how they are exclusive anyway. Shanghai ren and Wai di ren anyone?
When people continue to be rude, they will have no one to blame, will have to take a long hard look at themselves and maybe ... maybe ... they will do something about it!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.