Author: polaris1120

Scams and Scandal Shadow Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-13 06:15:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-7-13 01:27

When are you actually going to read others' posts? He has already admitted on this thread that he is not Chinese.

I'm sure that won't stop you going ahead with your usual anti-Jewish diatrib ...

Aiya, I am not interested in this JEW.

But do tell him NOT to do to others what he does not want others to do to him.

Don't talk or question another forumite's race when he wouldn't dare utter his own.

Go ask him NOT to be so full of himself.  Who cares?
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 06:21:10 |Display all floors

"typical Chinese characteristics"

Alright, let me return to Polaris ...

When Longzhou calls you sour grapes?

Why didn't you react?  

You agree or disagree?  

Now, my question to you is do you think it is a good idea to have a queue specially created for the DISABLED?

Why ?
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 07:46:32 |Display all floors

Dear chopsticks.........

Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2010-7-13 06:21
Alright, let me return to Polaris ...

When Longzhou calls you sour grapes?

Why didn't you react?  

You agree or disagree?  

Now, my question to you is do you think it ...

don't be naive, please!

We already know polaris all too well! In Spain we call this people those who throw the stone and hide the hand. She/he is well known for this.

I am still waiting for her/him to expalin why all those situations affect the Expo, when none of them are instigated nor tolerated by the organizers.

And of course, about the rest of the usual suspects, you know who I mean......they're just hiennas that follow the slightest scent of flesh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 22:55:06 |Display all floors
Thanks for the ALERT, Longzhou.

Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-7-13 07:46

don't be naive, please!

We already know polaris all too well! In Spain we call this people those who throw the stone and hide the hand. She/he is well known for this.

I am still waiting for ...

Is that so?  That would be very vicious on the part of Polaris.

For me, I am really not sure if I am being naive or not.  Maybe, I am.

But the purpose of my calling upon Polaris is to show Chinese people like her, the meaning of CHANGE.

Is change easy?  It is neither easy nor difficult BUT it is definitely NOT something you can DEMAND by doing NOTHING.

I had wished Polaris were a different Chinese; someone who is better than that her fellow Chinese whom she condemns for trading at FAKES.  Someone who can rise to challenges, who will interact and debate with other forumites or even defend herself, if not her fellow Chinese.  Someone who does not have to DEPEND ON or MAKE USE OF hyenas and vultures like Seneca, Stinking Monkey, Zhiran, etc to trample on her own people.

Sadly and saddenly, her SILENCE proves her to be no better, if not worse, than those FAKE traders.

Has she changed?

Why can't she change?

Then, how could she expect her fellow Chinese people to change?

Just puffing out CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE or deploring at "typical chinese characteristics" is not enough.  It does NO GOOD and does NOTHING to improve your lot.  Like you, Polaris -- PASSIVITY !  RUNNING AWAY !

Naive or not, my questions remain OPEN.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 23:00:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-7-8 19:08

1- Private people pretending to be disabled- Not Expo authorities pretending to be disabled
2- Latvian people fighting for a piece of the cake- Not Expo authorities fighting for it
3- A so named artistis trying to introduce a song as original- Not the Expo authorities singing that song
4- Credit card and ATM fakers in B E I J I N G not Shanghai - Not the Expo authorities installing and/or ing those cards

Agree with you.

In fact, I was also trying to figure out the meaning of "scams and scandal overshadow" and how they fit in her post #1.

I guess Polaris didn't understand the meaning of the words in the first place.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 23:03:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-13 17:50

Dear Whampsticks or CHoppy,

you are more imaginative than the average xenophobe here, congrats; still it is incumbent upon me to remind you that Ganz the Dunce has made her (his?) ethnicity ...

Hey Old Jew, Seneca

Is it true that calling you Jew is "anti-jewish" ?

Now, may I know your country of birth ? :)
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-13 23:05:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-13 17:55

I overlooked that little gem of yours, Choppy!

Sometimes I wonder whether the trio of yours is one person with 3 different Internet personae!

Good actors and actresses you are!

Do y ...

You are right for once.

We call that HALLUCINATION.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.