Author: polaris1120

Scams and Scandal Shadow Expo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-9 19:33:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by guyuting at 2010-7-9 19:15
Shanghai Camel rental car , which is a specialized automobile rental corporation. The company has provided the service including regular bus, commercial bus, traveling bus, wedding bus to all corpo ...

No Camels wanted here.

You might want to consider PM'ing petera. Though from what I've heard, he'll have no plans on 'driving' the camel!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 19:36:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-7-9 05:03 PM

No Camels wanted here.

You might want to consider PM'ing petera. Though from what I've heard, he'll have no plans on 'driving' the camel!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-9 20:35:04 |Display all floors

sensitive me or not you decide for your ownself...

Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-7-7 22:50
typical chinese characteritics

WSJ

The 2010 World Expo in Shanghai has already been declared an official success. But, like perhaps any event of this scale, the six-month Expo has also been a ...

yeah just tell what the kokoo is TYPICAL chinese...you mean all the chinese in the world or you mean this is one of their styles; in other words YOU hace generalized it for all the chinese to save time for debate, right  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-10 00:55:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhiran at 2010-7-8 16:54

All of the above did happen, and were widely reported in the Chinese media. So what are we to take from Longzhou's insults to the OP.

Yup, only the Chinese are allowed to criticize events in ...

Forgive Longzhou, rarely he use his brain before to write in this forum

generally he never accepts people to be informed, especially if there are some negatives issues disclosed by the media

Some people likes to be ignorant, the best example is Longzhou, he just shows his ignorance without any shame

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-10 04:42:31 |Display all floors

Now really....!

Originally posted by messi30 at 2010-7-10 00:55

Forgive Longzhou, rarely he use his brain before to write in this forum

generally he never accepts people to be informed, especially if there are some negatives issues discl ...

Just coz Spain is in the world cup finals and Argentina got properly whopped and messi sucked, that's no reason to take it out on Longzhou...

(You gave any suggestions recently to any poor Chinese and expected them to listen to you coz you, especially, suggested it...?)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-10 12:28:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-11 10:42:33 |Display all floors

I think Chinese should do things the Chinese way ...

Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-7-8 14:50
typical chinese characteritics

WSJ

The 2010 World Expo in Shanghai has already been declared an official success. But, like perhaps any event of this scale, the six-month Expo has also been a ...

1. Fake disabled people. Visitors to the exhibits are discovering that
there is no better way to beat the long lines at popular pavilions than to fake a disability and move to a much shorter queue. From the unusual rise in wheelchair rentals alone, Expo organizers suspect that thousands of people are faking disabilities every day, according to a Shanghai Daily article. The park has fought back by requiring disabled people to show a government-issued ID proving their disability. Now, fake government IDs certifying a disability are on the rise.

[Red] - First, I see nothing wrong with 1. :)

I think the greatest mistake of Shanghai Expo, if any, and it will the mistake of the Chinese people and China's rise when it ceases to do things the Chinese way in China, and imitate or emulate the West.  Theirs are mostly FLAWED AND FRAUDULENT, if not the INEFFICIENT AND INEFFECTIVE.

So, it's all up to you -- be an ineffectual Western ape or an efficient Chinese?

But I don't blame China or the Chinese for being TOO KEEN to imitate and emulate the West as I know how hard it is to resist their (West) demands, especially, their knack at aggression, accusing and labelling you with all kinds of disrepute and malice if you do not conform and let them "win".

That is why I had in an earlier thread questioned why the need for queuing to visit the Pavilions, when the Chinese should be allowed "free movement" instead of being "caged up" in those stupid queues.  Of course, I do know the reasons for the queues.  It all belies in the thing called "trust".

Besides, the Westerners also can't handle anything as mega as China or requires one to "think out of the box" as they have, by their religion, been conditioned like their pet dogs ordered to sit, stand and eat by their "Master".

So, don't criticise the smart Chinese.  They did just right. :)
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.