Author: chenhaolo

Germans,victory of team,not superstars [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-4 15:51:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-4 15:40
And I`m sticking to what I`ve said....Chinese male soccer sucks!!!!! If you don`t learn how to play and stop this corruption in your league China will never make it a Champion!!!!
I'm not an expert in soccer, especially not for the Chinese team, but I'm in doubt that their "non top performance" is due to any corruption. I think it's just because soccer doesn't have the same status as e.g. table tennis.
Same as in the US and some former British colonies, it's just a quite unimportant sport.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 15:56:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2010-7-4 15:51
I'm not an expert in soccer, especially not for the Chinese team, but I'm in doubt that their "non top performance" is due to any corruption. I think it's just because soccer doesn't h ...

Problem in China is.....not who`s the best player decides who`ll be in the national team, but who pays more for a place. And the players in the national team....well....look at them. At least they all have a LV/Gucci training-bag. Chinese taxi drivers love this topic^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 12:53:31 |Display all floors
OMG , I lost 500 thousands of QQ pasture
Germanic goalkeeper is imbalanced, a superman ...lihai~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 08:34:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-4 15:40
But when did China win anything on its own recently? In both wars it took nearly the united forces of the whole World to take Germany down..and the fight lasted for years and with an open end at times. China? 2000 British soldiers humiliated it in the 1st Opium war...and from then on it didn`t get better. In WW2? The Japanese would have won if it wasn`t for the bad evil anglos who forced the Japanese down.^^

As I've said, Alex, we Chinese are peaceful people. We are not good in war or fighting. We only want to defend ourselves. So you can sleep peacefully at night, knowing you will never see the PLA at Germany's doorstep. :)

WW2? If the damned Americans didn't interfere, Japan would be part of China today. Just like Manchuria!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 11:19:46 |Display all floors
Germans have higher IQ. I think it's the main reason why Germany won against Argentina and do consistently better than France and England.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.