Author: chenhaolo

Germans,victory of team,not superstars [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-4 09:53:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-18 14:46
Hmm......I won`t live long enough to see them winning a World Cup...neither my kids, grandchildren...............^^

Chinese Men:

Heartfelt congrats should only be given to Chinese friends, but not those ill wishers who laugh at your misfortune.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 09:55:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-7-4 09:38
A kind good wisher of Chinese cannot really win the respect from that SS monkey.
Chinese men, you guys, should learn from the lesson. Please take action, but not being a butt kisser here.

I've clashed with Alex many times. I've even called him Dummkopf!

But I'm a forgiving person. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 10:00:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-7-4 09:55

I've clashed with Alex many times. I've even called him Dummkopf!

But I'm a forgiving person. :)

You have nice personality. However, forgiving doesn't stop their intended enmityagainst China.

Chinese is not a nation of being humble. The philosophy we Chinese believe and tout is constantly strive to become stronger with self esteem.

That's why China is rising again in the world in a short span of 60 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 10:06:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-7-4 10:00

You have nice personality. However, forgiving doesn't stop their intended enmityagainst China.

Chinese is not a nation of being humble. The philosophy we Chinese believe and tout is constan ...

It is a positive characteristic of people being humble.

Someone who is too sure of him/herself will fail sooner or later, since he/her does not admit his/her own mistakes and wrongs.

Being over self assured is a fertile ground for stupid patriotism and nationalism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 10:09:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-7-4 09:50
I am talking about that Germany is not a friendly country. It is not necessary to congrate Germans for their winning.
Even Chinese people kindly offer our sincere wishes, but Germany is still madly attacking China. Read the remarks of that SS Monkey here.

The US Army has conquered Germany, so don't expect them to attack the USA. At least not openly. And they know the US can sabotage their Euro. :)

The Chinese people will always offer friendship to the German people. The Chinese dominate the Olympics. The Germans dominate the World Cup. Both are top exporters. We have a lot in common.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 10:10:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-7-4 10:09

The US Army has conquered Germany, so don't expect them to attack the USA. At least not openly. And they know the US can sabotage their Euro. :)

The Chinese people will always offer friendsh ...

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 10:13:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2010-7-4 10:09

The Chinese people will always offer friendsh ...

Except the strive for dominance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.