Views: 8103|Replies: 35

Apply for the same position [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-2 14:37:03 |Display all floors
What if both you and your spouse are qualified to apply for a same position in a same company? Will you both apply for the position and then compete for it? or, will you give up the chance and help your partner to get it? If your spouse really reach the goal, will you be a little bit jealous and uncomfortable? no matter whether you two both apply for the job, or one of you quit, the issue will affect your relationship, right?
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-7-2 16:33:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-7-2 14:37
What if both you and your spouse are qualified to apply for a same position in a same company? Will you both apply for the position and then compete for it? or, will you give up the chance and help ...

either it is your spouse or your friend when competition starts this is the end of the relationship.
When you truly love your partner or your friend then you do not need to compete.In reality you do not feel like competing.
When you compete somebody it means that there is some kind of jealousy hidden,you want to feel superior .
Competition between a couple or friends bring the end of the healthy and true relationship:Q
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 17:38:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-7-2 16:33

either it is your spouse or your friend when competition starts this is the end of the relationship.
When you truly love your partner or your friend then you do not need to compete.In reality yo ...

Old Hen, when do you become an agony aunt? Do you forget that you spilled your gut out to Force One about your emotional problem and your infidelity when you said you have a white night and have to take pills.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 17:43:48 |Display all floors

I would certainly do it......

and I would encourage my couple to do it to. Not because of the competition factor but of the opportunity factor for the couple. Here's the explanation.

If one member applies, that's one opportunity to land that good job.
If both members apply then the opportunity doubles.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-2 17:52:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-7-2 17:38

Old Hen, when do you become an agony aunt? Do you forget that you spilled your gut out to Force One about your emotional problem and your infidelity when you said you have a white night and hav ...

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 17:53:42 |Display all floors

I agree, both.

Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-7-2 17:43
and I would encourage my couple to do it to. Not because of the competition factor but of the opportunity factor for the couple. Here's the explanation.

If one member applies, that's one opportu ...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-2 17:59:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by betrayed at 2010-7-2 17:53

Both my laughs?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.