Views: 14665|Replies: 47

Does Honesty need to be awarded? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2010-6-30 17:20:51 |Display all floors
It is incredible that govt award the civil servant for their honesty which is the requirment for them.
To be honest, it is the basic requirement for civil servant, they must be honest ,otherwise they should be fired.
How could govt justify its reward to honesy civial servants.Does that mean the honesty has been treated as an additional moral criterion for them not requirement.
what a ridiculous fund


Civil servants in Jiangmen of South China's Guangdong province will be granted bonuses for performing honest duties in an incentive program to be launched by the local government on July 1, the Nanfang Daily reported Monday.

The voluntary program works by the government and employee depositing fixed sums of money in an account every month. If civil servants perform their duties honestly over five-year phases, they can then withdraw up to 70 percent of the fund. The remaining 30 percent can be claimed after retirement.

If employees break the rules in the period, the fund will be cut by 50 percent to 100 percent, with the deduction handed to the state treasury.

In accordance with the rules of the program, the government will pay 20 million yuan per year in deposits.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-30 17:24:25 |Display all floors

#1 Well I think it should be rewarded not only for the public servants....

but also for private business women and men.

Being honest has a very low value in nowadays greedy world. Anything for a buck! Seems to be the rule.

I applaud the decision. Honest people should be publicly recognized!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2010-6-30 17:32:04 |Display all floors
What has this society become if honesty is regarded as something outstanding?! It should be standard, especially for servants of the people.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-30 17:32:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-6-30 17:24
but also for private business women and men.

Being honest has a very low value in nowadays greedy world. Anything for a buck! Seems to be the rule.

I applaud the decision. Honest people shoul ...

also dishonest people and cheaters have to be publicly announced for the protection of society
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-30 18:50:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-30 17:32

also dishonest people and cheaters have to be publicly announced for the protection of society


Are you honest to your husband? What 's your emotional problem? Come to this board to flirt with a boy , who is at the comparable age of your own son?

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-6-30 06:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-6-30 18:58:13 |Display all floors
Teapots often call kettles black and hands up all ye non-sinners.

It would be a good idea for our politicians.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2010-7-1 00:06:59 |Display all floors
What has this society become if honesty is regarded as something outstanding?! It should be a matter of course, especially for  those, supposed to be, servants of the people.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.