Views: 16723|Replies: 39

Colleagues or friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-28 14:35:06 |Display all floors
We stay for at least eight hours with our colleagues in every working day, much longer than time we spend with our families and friends. but do you think a colleague can really become a friend? we can talk everything with our friends, but we cannot do that with our colleagues because we work together, we have similar goal to fight for. We only hope our colleagues won't become our enemies, so that if they can stay peacefully with us, we feel relaxed and don't  hope extravagantly that they can become our friends.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-28 16:48:50 |Display all floors
Colleagues can become  friends ,but just a little !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-30 12:34:33 |Display all floors
After demission from current company, we can make some friends from some colleagues who and us have similar goals or interests and common experiences, I think personally .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-30 14:02:37 |Display all floors
cooperate peacefully at work is wonderful , and war in career is awful .But unluckly , war in career exists everywhere .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-30 14:51:58 |Display all floors
i think colleges in the other dept  can be your friends ,but not in the same dept.  i play tennis with my colleges every two weeks ang often out for dinner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 10:47:04 |Display all floors
Yes , surely...find out the co-workers' goal and interesting same with you , you can get along with him and run better ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-1 10:49:58 |Display all floors
it's hard to endure 8 hours with someone you don't like or hate...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.