Author: polaris1120

Colleagues or friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-10-29 16:08:38 |Display all floors
in my opinion, colleagues are just someone who work with us,but cant be as close as our friends.as an old chinese saying goes: 人一走茶就凉. you can share your secret with your friends,they really know you and love you ,but you dare not share them to your colleagues,maybe someday you will find that you are deceived and made use of .~~`
make Impprovements of my  English skills everyday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-5 11:56:38 |Display all floors
Really hard to be friends with colleagues.. We could hang out for shopping. for eatting...but rarely talk heart to heart.. DIffcult to share ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-5 16:26:12 |Display all floors

No frienshi

It's very hard for your collegues being friends.once you have benefit conflict that won't exist any friendship.
But sometims it exist friendship iff you two are friends before working in the same company ,who knows whether  it could be change into enemies.
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-9 15:46:45 |Display all floors
Colleagues can be your friends, just a special friend. Have lunch together, share some information regarding daily work, small talk for the news. But, it can never be your genuine friend with whom you can talk for everything, whom can never betray you,with whom can do whatever you want. If you confuse the two roles, you will become irrational to your work and can't judge correctly.Remember most of the work is result-oriented. So do not choose colleagues if you want to have a true friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-18 10:58:43 |Display all floors
during the first year i graduated, i changed 4 jobs. and it seems i got some friends though we were close then.
however, after we seperated, no friend again, even i contacted them, they never contact me. WEIRD .

hence, it come to my mind that ppl get together coz they have mutual needs (like love, profit, interest...) from each others. once you are no longer needed, just let it go.
MSN: andylau913@live.cn

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.