Author: polaris1120

Colleagues or friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-2 01:11:56 |Display all floors

Cherish and maintain

As a human, we do know we have different type of relationship.  If you wish the relationship can last long, you need to cherish it by heart.  Colleagues can be friends as long as you know how to cherish and maintain it.  I believe basically people are selfish, especially in the society that resources are limited.  Therefore, when something happen which is related to certain interests, you will see the selfish part, as colleagues as well as friends.  Don't have excessive expectation on your collegaues or friends that they will contribute everything to you but do prepare to do things as you can for them, then you will get surprise from them and be happy to be either friend or colleagues all the time.  Besides, communication is the key.  Colleagues definitely can be friends but we need to be smart to cherish and maintain the relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 01:59:02 |Display all floors
I think work is a form of slavery.  I could never imagine letting slavery get in the way of my relationships with my fellow human beings. Robots can do all of that work now.  I think a friend is infinitely more important than being a slave or a robot.  I would rather die of starvation with relationships than live prosperous with out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 08:03:32 |Display all floors
that would be considered,competition lives everywhere,but if that's benign ,it will be good for the relationship,maybe more than colleagues and friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 09:25:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2010-7-1 10:51
sharon , waiting for you here ....出来~~~

I am here!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 09:31:16 |Display all floors
Today I realize that the colleague can not become the good friends. In the morning, I came to the office, and one of my arrogant colleagues vents out her anger to me. I feel so angry!!!!!!!!! What do you think who she is?????????? She just stays in the company longer than me and gets more experience, how can she do that?????????:Q:QA bad colleague, I don't like to talk with her any more!!!!!!!!!:Q:Q:Q:Q

[ Last edited by sharon78 at 2010-7-2 09:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-2 15:31:18 |Display all floors
to be friend is possible unless no profit between them...otherwise no way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-3 08:34:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sharon78 at 2010-7-2 09:31
Today I realize that the colleague can not become the good friends. In the morning, I came to the office, and one of my arrogant colleagues vents out her anger to me. I feel so angry!!!!!!!!! W ...

pitiful girl... me , I will lesson her for you , needn't be angry for it  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.