Author: satsu_jin

Western media play along in the disinformation game [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-3 05:55:36 |Display all floors
NPR is profoundly Sinophobic. I used to email and call them to protest. They do not respond to my questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-3 08:55:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2010-7-2 23:33

That is probably true. Not appreciated either...

Actually, I would want to repeat the message of great white British friend:

The important thing though is always to remember that the people you are really “talking” to in your posts are not those faithful followers of Liberal Democracy & Human Rights, you are very unlikely to change their stance, but it is the silent lurkers that read and appreciate the threads and form their own opinions thereon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-3 17:08:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-7-3 13:00
OK, I am willing to modify my last statement: The truth nearly never is in the camp of the communists.

You at least used "nearly", so you are not a totally lost case.

So one day, if you are willing to open your eyes, you might be surprised that you see much more truth in the Party than you will ever thought of.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-3 17:17:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-7-3 17:08

You at least used "nearly", so you are not a totally lost case.

So one day, if you are willing to open your eyes, you might be surprised that you see much more truth in the Party  ...

Ka-Ching! 50Cent more on the bank account
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-3 17:36:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-3 17:17

Now, this one is the classic example of a lost case. danke schön freund for showing the difference!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-3 22:55:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-7-3 17:17

I have no evidence to say he/she is 50cents gang.

I also see his posts have a lot of reasons to them. You should use rationality and logic, not your profoundly racist bigotry indoctrinated into your brain during the cold war era.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-4 00:55:10 |Display all floors

Yep....!

Originally posted by IchiNiSan at 2010-7-3 08:55

Actually, I would want to repeat the message of great white British friend:

The important thing though is always to remember that the people you are really “talking” to in your posts are n ...

"The important thing though is always to remember that the people you are really “talking” to in your posts are not those faithful followers of Liberal Democracy & Human Rights, you are very unlikely to change their stance...."

By and large, I agree. I don't write for them; I prefer having some fun at their expense. Their hatred of everything Chinese is so ingrained that common sense is not so common with them. For instance if you say 2+2=4, they'll tell you that's just your opinion...

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.