Author: 1584austin

We all hope they make friends again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-24 19:44:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 19:42

Oh, so it is life-long dream to have me in your dream before you are 6 feet under?

"A life-long dream to have me in your dream........"    Interesting logical structure.......
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:44:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-24 19:41

Suddenly interested in private life of others? Take a guess.....she still has a 2 in front of the second number.

Liar again. You said she was a sucessful business woman as well as CCP member. I don't believe you lie.

I don't believe a young woman can become a sucessful businesswoman overnight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:45:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-24 19:44

"A life-long dream to have me in your dream........"    Interesting logical structure.......

Have  your nightmare.

Don't follow me like a dog. I dont want to hurt your intelligence again since it is so weak.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:47:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-24 19:44

Uncle SS Monkey, Guten Nacht.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 07:48 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:50:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 19:44

Liar again. You said she was a sucessful business woman as well as CCP member. I don't believe you lie.

I don't believe a young woman can become a sucessful businesswoman overnight.

Oh she didn`t overnight....nobody does. Became member during university,after graduation worked in prov-gov, quit, and with some lend money started through......28 my dear.....make your maths and count how long it takes. Anyway....I`ve met younger women who became successful even earlier than she. I have not the slightest reason to lie.....and also don`t fear anything. Do you?!     Now do your homework.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-24 20:27:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 18:58

Oh, polite way? Did you forget how you abused me with dirty words? In Pinying?

Almost everyone read it here. Almost everyone is witness.

of course I used offensive words against you because it was YOU WHO STARTED THE THREADS AGAINST THE WESTERNERS.
Because it was you who accused me of betraying Yuan.
If that was true why do you care about Yuan and accused me in that vulgar way?My personal life has nothing to do with any of you as long as I have not affected any of you.It is unethical to accused somebody for his personal life not to mention if it is a lie,and create bad impressions.Have I done anything bad to you personally?Then why so much anger and rush to protect and support Yuan?
I will tell you why.Because Yuan and you are the same person.I am more than sure.
Perhaps you created Yuan in order to make fun here in the beginning and then later on you thought oh what a nice idea to accuse xilaren.
You did that on purpose.You shoed your real face at least to me.Dramma quenn is the one who creates trouble and complains for nothing and me I have a very serious reason to complain.

You also pmed whampoa and told her all your lies.Now thatI care about her but I can see how far really sly people can go.This shows a dark soul.Really dark.
You also created the owner of China and God knows how may evil things you have got in mind.
If I commit adultery is not your business ,definitely I am not cunning as you are.

From you I
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 20:41:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-24 20:27

of course I used offensive words against you because it was YOU WHO STARTED THE THREADS AGAINST THE WESTERNERS.
Because it was you who accused me of betraying Yuan.
If that was true why do you  ...

Now you admitted you used offensive words to attack me. What will your God do since  you are foul-mouthed poster?

I don't create any ghosts. What evidences? If I did, I would also use them in many threads when Alex2010, Austin attacked me. You have a knack to lying in the forums.

Why did Whampoa, Greatlady dump you? You left almost no friends here. I hope more people can read this thread, so they can really know your dirty personality.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.