Author: 1584austin

We all hope they make friends again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-24 19:36:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 19:30

I know you are desperately trying to catching my attention, even a typo.

You even dream about me all night long. Is your wife too old for you now? Numskull.

Sad thing is...at the moment this thread here and the discussion between Kbay and JF are everything that one can pay attention too. And not a typo....you used "pinying" already once or twice this way in the past....

Just a typ, don`t take everything literally....develop a sense for humour.....grow up.

My wife is younger than me, beautiful and you`d be jealous when seeing her. Most women are.....beauty paired with brain......sexy!

"Numskull"?   Are you soon through with your online dictionary?!^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:38:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-21 18:43

Posts like this are exactly what I meant........

I have a dream.....that one day even you will be able to post valid points, actually reply to questions and topics instead of distracting by refering to nazis, natives, your beloved darling Carla or other stup1d things that have nothing to do with the topic discussed. And that you learn to give sources when posting pics. But I`m sure it won`t become true.....  

Aha, idi.ot. Uncle Monkey, don't cheat us here. You are in your 50s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:38:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-24 19:36

Sad thing is...at the moment this thread here and the discussion between Kbay and JF are everything that one can pay attention too. And not a typo....you used "pinying" already once ...

Uncle Monkey, how old is your wife?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:39:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 19:38

Aha, idi.ot. Uncle Monkey, don't cheat us here. You are in your 50s.

Martin Luther King....as I told you before....but you can`t make that connection. I have a dream......his speech is well-known. Anyway, nope not near 50s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:40:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-24 19:36

Sad thing is...at the moment this thread here and the discussion between Kbay and JF are everything that one can pay attention too. And not a typo....you used "pinying" already once ...

Why do you stalk me everywhere? Dreaming about me?

Get a life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:41:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 19:38

Uncle Monkey, how old is your wife?

Suddenly interested in private life of others? Take a guess.....she still has a 2 in front of the second number.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 19:42:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-24 19:39

Martin Luther King....as I told you before....but you can`t make that connection. I have a dream......his speech is well-known. Anyway, nope not near 50s.

Oh, so it is life-long dream to have me in your dream before you are 6 feet under?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.