Author: 1584austin

We all hope they make friends again [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-24 20:43:02 |Display all floors
You even ask your own young son to flirt with a married old woman like you. You are such a pervert.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 20:45:18 |Display all floors

Internet..............

633932155437260720-TheInternet.jpg
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-24 20:48:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 20:43
You even ask your own young son to flirt with a married old woman like you. You are such a pervert.

you are also so wicked and dirty in heart that your sick personality dared to utter for me to have a romance with my son.

Tell everybody why you support Yuan.:time::time::time:

I had sent two pms to Yuan to inform him that anything I wrote to him was for fun.I was clear to him.Evem when we had arranged talking in qq I sent him a pm mentioning not to expect something like that and you know very well what he did.He never read my answers so I realised that he was simply teasing me.What you are trying to prove here is really dirty and I am afraid of people like you.
waititng to tell us why you care about Yuan.He did not compain ,why are you complaining?:time::time::time::time:
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 20:49:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-24 20:27

of course I used offensive words against you because it was YOU WHO STARTED THE THREADS AGAINST THE WESTERNERS.
Because it was you who accused me of betraying Yuan.
If that was true why do you  ...

Why are you so lurd trying to secude a young boy who is at the comparable age of your son? You try to use your money to seduce him by saying that you will date him in the room of hotel.

Did your husband know your affairs?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-24 20:52:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-24 20:43

never dare again to use my son in this dialogue.HE was approached by a chinese girl who had been already in a relationship with a chinese man and it was my son who did not accept that.In my family when we say something we keep our words and we are serious not like you who finds dirty accusations for people.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 20:52:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-24 20:48

yyou are also so wicked and dirty in heart that your sick personality dared to utter for me to have a romance with my son.

Tell everybody why you support Yuan.

I had sent two pms to Yuan to inform him that anything I wrote to him was for fun.I was clear to him.Evem when we had arranged talking in qq I sent him a pm mentioning not to expect something like that and you know very well what he did.He never read my answers so I realised that he was simply teasing me.What you are trying to prove here is really dirty and I am afraid of people like you.
waititng to tell us why you care about Yuan.He did not compain ,why are you complaining?:time::time::time::time:  

Oh, you said you sent him PM, but you said he was my creation. You are so mad.

Lie, lie. He knew you so much. You stayed in Beijing. You have been trying your best to seduce him. You are a shameless old hen.  Do you know you are married? Your God will send you to the helll for adultery.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 20:53:43 |Display all floors
ladies, see post #65 and behave
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.