Views: 5181|Replies: 7

What if your leader is also on KAIXIN .com with you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-22 11:50:06 |Display all floors
When I came to a new company, I found my leader always liked to looking over on my shoulder, he can watch everything of What I am doing, and what is more is he also registered KaiXin.com, a famous website for making friends, do you think it is ok to let your workmates to see your private space?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-22 16:41:09 |Display all floors
No, keep work and private life seperated!!! And don`t surf on kaixin wang during worktime^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 13:46:15 |Display all floors
Maybe ur leader just like that website as well. don't need to worry about that. As u see, the leader is also human, he need also friends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-5 14:37:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Fandali at 2010-6-22 11:50
When I came to a new company, I found my leader always liked to looking over on my shoulder, he can watch everything of What I am doing, and what is more is he also registered KaiXin.com, a famous  ...

it's like having your boss in the facebook.. don't worry much about it.  i guess he just wants to check how you work because you're new..
and yes, i agree don't surf social websites during work time.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-7-5 14:51:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-22 16:41
No, keep work and private life seperated!!! And don`t surf on kaixin wang during worktime^^

haha

Like u dont surf in work time> If you don't then you don't work as you are online a lot

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 12:42:24 |Display all floors
yes, before i was always on Kaixin.com
but these days, company doesnt allow us to surf internet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-6 14:43:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-7-5 14:51

haha

Like u dont surf in work time> If you don't then you don't work as you are online a lot

Chao Ren VFP

Well, the difference is.....if I spend too much time on this forum it is MY time and money I waste. But if my assistant or others waste time on social networks or QQ during worktime it is not THEIR time/money but MINE! This is my first post today, you might see that it is already afternoon in China....the busy time with meetings etc. is over. I don`t smoke and the time others waste for smoke breaks I waste here on this forum^^. Anyway, i made the experience that, especially in China, if you give them your small finger they take the whole hand. No QQ or kaixinwang allowed during worktime....don`t wanna see my assistant and the others play farmville instead of being productive. They have lunch breaks and enough time after work for that. If I`d work as a clerk or something like that for some company I wouldn`t use social networks or come to this forum during worktime either if it isn`t allowed...that simple.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.