Views: 22788|Replies: 194

France teargases Chinese protestors [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-21 06:15:27 |Display all floors
The French Chinese communities have it enough. They come out protesting persistent violent crimes against them.

To my naïve Chinese friends, would you imagine they will be supported by the French, just like how the foreign reporters support you to cause troubles in China?

Let me tell you, what happens: the French sent out Nazis and they attack the peaceful Chinese protestors. The racist French government uses tear gases shoot Chinese women in their 50s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 08:03:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 08:23:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2010-6-21 06:15
The French Chinese communities have it enough. They come out protesting persistent violent crimes against them.

To my naïve Chinese friends, would you imagine they will be supported by the ...

Anti-violence Chinese protest in Paris ends in tear gassing
(AFP)
PARIS — Paris police tear-gassed demonstrators from the city's Chinese community Sunday when a march to protest a spate of violent robberies descended into scuffles after a demonstrator's bag was stolen.
Police said some 8,500 demonstrators turned out onto the streets of city's eastern Belleville district, where they called for "coordinated and concerted" action by the authorities against the growing number of attacks.
Trouble broke out as the demonstration was breaking up with scuffles erupting between a group of around a dozen youths and 50 young demonstrators, police sources told AFP.
According to multiple witnesses, the trouble started when a bag belonging to one of the demonstrators was stolen. Police were forced to intervene and three people were arrested, said the police source.
Police tear-gassed the crowd after objects were thrown at them, prompting demonstrators to overturn cars and block traffic in the area for several hours.
Belleville is an ethnically diverse district of the French capital that has seen an influx of Asian immigrants in the last 10 years.
According to organisers from French-Chinese organisations, who distributed 5,000 T-shirts and stickers saying "Security For All", it was the largest demonstration by the Chinese community on record in France.
"French-Asian associations are marching for the first time against the lack of security," said the president of the organisers, Chan Sing Mo. "If the problem continues, we'll come out again in larger numbers."
In the last few months, Chinese in the French capital have been subjected to attacks and violent robberies by youths in Belleville and other parts of eastern Paris, and many feel at a disadvantage as immigrants.
"Those who can't speak French or don't have proper papers are not able to complain," a florist in Belleville told AFP.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 14:58:12 |Display all floors
At least they didn`t shoot them.....unlike in China^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-21 22:12:03 |Display all floors

Alex

And when in the last decade did this happen ?  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 22:15:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2010-6-21 22:12
And when in the last decade did this happen ?  ?

Well not this decade, but I have a good memory. Let`s put it this way...at least they weren`t beaten, put into mental institutions or sentenced to death. Better?!

I`m just sick of whining about everything that happens to Chinese and grinning about or ignoring everything that happens to Anglos in China or even not admiting what happens with protesters in China.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-21 22:19:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.