Views: 4156|Replies: 20

@The day China can pressure the west instead of always pressured by the west@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-20 07:24:18 |Display all floors
is the day China becomes a True Power.

Now, China looks like a teenager being constantly pressured by the adults.

The west always talk about punishing China and force China to change. It sounds exactly like an Adult treating a Child.

China is not mature and not a power yet.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2010-6-20 07:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 07:47:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-6-20 09:24
The west always talk about punishing China and force China to change. It sounds exactly like an Adult treating a Child....

And that's exactly the problem. China behaves like a spoiled brat, throwing tantrums when it doesn't get its own way, over diplomatic recognition of Twn, the DL and Tbt, trade issues and so on.

One day, when China grows up, implements the rule of law, political plurality and honours the freedoms it promises its citizens, only then China will be treated with true respect.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 07:56:20 |Display all floors
When an adult see another adult,  even if that another adult is unfriendly, uncompromising, very mean  the first adult would keep a distance and wouldn't dare to offend the others.

it's call respect. You do your things, I do my things, if you across the line then it will big big trouble.      When An Adult see Child, the respect is Not there.

If I am 6'5"  250lb, even if I am acting Wild and crazy,  and rude, emucentral and seneca, you wouldn't talk $hit to me in real life...  I would beat the $hit of tyou two if you do.. You would just pass on and ignore me, ignore my rude behaviors.  It 's call respect and avoiding troubles.

Now, with West constantly pointing finger then it means it lacking respect like an adult and child.

therefore, China has to grow up doesn't matter being a good or bad man, just has to be grow-up man, with full of muscle then the other adult (the west) will Not across the line and talk $hit so much.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2010-6-20 08:00 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 10:20:27 |Display all floors
Constant pressure and finger pointing of the west on China == No Respect==Do not see China at equal Level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 10:21:35 |Display all floors
It won't happen !!!

US with its strength of allies combined overpower China at any point of time that can be considered !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 10:42:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2010-6-20 10:21
It won't happen !!!

US with its strength of allies combined overpower China at any point of time that can be considered !!!

Not if China has 4000 Nuke war heads+ domestic driven economy (little dependence on western market)

By that time, China will crank out hightech  weapons like sausages.. to radically militarize and build up NK, Pak, Bangladesh, Nepal, Cambodia, Venezula , Indonesia, Myanmar into high tech forces.  Make all those Chinese allies into Nuke states.  Those are China attack dogs to take out US allies first such as India, South Korea, or even Vietnam.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2010-6-20 10:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 16:40:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2010-6-20 09:56
If I am 6'5"  250lb, even if I am acting Wild and crazy,  and rude, emucentral and seneca, you wouldn't talk $hit to me in real life...  I would beat the $hit of tyou two if you do.. You would just pass on and ignore me, ignore my rude behaviors.  It 's call respect and avoiding troubles. ...

Of course, we wouldn't talk ---- to you, people would humour you, ignore your silly ideas and not respect you at all.

If, on the other hand, you were 6 foot 5 , 110 kg and were a perfect gentleman, quiet, well behaved and acted responsibly, then not only would we not provoke you, but we would respect and listen to you as as well.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.