Author: mychina

Chinese girls are more beautiful than Western girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-17 20:22:49 |Display all floors
They are all delightful on their backs with their legs wrapped around you.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-17 20:31:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fredius at 2010-6-17 14:41

Personal opinion...:
In China, Women from Sichuan and Yunnan rule. Chinese women are beautiful...and until now, Chinese men didn't reach the level.
It's time for the Chinese men to learn how  ...

how men are dressed depends on their wives
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-17 20:50:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mychina at 2010-6-15 09:29
It is obvious to everybody that Chinese girls are more beautiful than Western girls.

The problem is that Western girls are too fat, with too many fatty curves at the back and in front.

Furth ...

Why should anybody bring up this topic? There seem to be crowds of lacking in confidence Chinese girls. The first post really sounds like a bunch of jealous nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-17 20:54:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Vol211 at 2010-6-17 20:50

Why should anybody bring up this topic? There seem to be crowds of lacking in confidence Chinese girls. The first post really sounds like a bunch of jealous nonsense.

definitely it seems that some chinese have been turned down by westerners that is why they feel like that.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-17 21:13:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-17 20:54

definitely it seems that some chinese have been turned down by westerners that is why they feel like that.

It's stupid. I mean, saying that all Western women are ugly just because some Western man turned you down shows poor judgement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-18 03:26:58 |Display all floors
In my opinion beauty requires firstly a good shape (or just: don't be fat) Because there are more slim Chinese girls there are probably also more goodlooking girls (if you disregard their dressing style of course, except in HK & Shanghai)
But when you have a slim Western girl and a slim Chinese girl, the Chinese loses in my opinion. Of course it's a question of taste, but slim Western girls still have good figures whereas many Chinese girls are just flat. But many Chinese who haven't been to Italy, France or Switzerland (the 3 slimmest countries in Europe for women) probably don't know how goodlooking European girls really are. I don't think too many Chinese girls would stand out in any of these places, except for men who just like Asian girls. Personally I don't care about the race as long as she is beautiful. And there are still enough really pretty Chinese girls, even if I don't like most of them.
But when you have a really pretty European girl at the age of 30, chances are she'll still be (relatively) goodlooking at 50. But 50 year old Chinese women all look like this:

My ex-girlfriend, Asian who travelled Europe a lot, initially brought this to my attention, Asians don't age well after 30.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-18 03:28:25 |Display all floors
mychina is obviously a Chinese male who is a bit insecure. ;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.