Author: mychina

Chinese girls are more beautiful than Western girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-20 07:14:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by in_ningbo at 2010-6-18 03:26
In my opinion beauty requires firstly a good shape (or just: don't be fat) Because there are more slim Chinese girls there are probably also more goodlooking girls (if you disregard their dressing  ...

Switzerland has the highest percentage of plastic surgery per capita.  There's no use in comparing a 1st world country to a 3rd world country.  Obviously, the richer you are, the more attractive you will be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 07:38:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-20 07:14

Switzerland has the highest percentage of plastic surgery per capita.  There's no use in comparing a 1st world country to a 3rd world country.  Obviously, the richer you are, the more attractiv ...

Wow, you're right! That's a new one for me, but it's amazing how many beautiful women you'll see on the street of the bigger cities, also Italy and France. In that regard China has no chance in my opinion. But because there is so little competition in China you can still pick the most beautiful ones, so the average doesn't matter that much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 10:31:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-20 10:24

Shot yourself in the boob again, Wettie! The clients of Switzer beauticians are Arabs (such as Muammar Quaddafi of Libyan infamy), Iranians, African potentates' wives, and a sprinkle of Usani ...

Where is the proof?  You give me personal opinions and no facts, as always.  Are you suggesting that White people are perfect and never get plastic surgery?  The US has the most plastic surgeries overall in the world, how do you explain that?  Are you going to blame it on rich africans and arabs?

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2010-6-20 10:33 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 12:00:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-20 11:59

But when they mature and turn into WOMEN their charms are wearing off quickly!

Are you talking about your Chinese wife? Masochist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 12:06:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-20 12:02

(Maybe) she isn't a Han...

Are you cheating yourself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 12:06:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-20 12:02
77: I suggest you do some research to find proof for my contention that proprotionately more Chinese women undergo a hymen restoration procedure than anyh other nationality.

As for boob jobs, no ...

Where is the proof?  eyelid surgery?  So only westerners can have big eyes?  Do westerners have a monopoly on double eyelids?  I guess you've never seen indian, African, south american, native, or other Asian people because they ALL have big eyes?  Does that mean eyelid surgery is to look like blacks or indians (they have VERY big eyes)?  

If Asians wanted western eyes, we would have to get a browbone implant, thin out the skin, and suck out the fat in our eyes creating a hollow look.  Also, western eyes are bigger at the inner corners and smaller at the outer corners.  

I guess that contradicts your view that Asian is not a race.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-20 13:57:32 |Display all floors
Chinese girls are sexy in their own delightful way,they have great bodies and perhaps the most beautiful legs in the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.