Author: luckyducky

White man / Asian woman fetish/ disease [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-15 09:59:27 |Display all floors
Edisonone, I think you have put your points forward elegantly and calmly. For that I thank you. I also thank you for an insight into your life and hope that your family prospers.
I guess that in some ways we are destined to disagree, having both come from dramatically different backgrounds and it would take a life time to fully understand the way in which the other sees.
I am also guessing that you are many years my senior and due to that I will bow out and leave you in peace.
I look forward to our next discussion.

Yours sincerely

B.

P.S. I am Australian, not American though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-31 01:06:31 |Display all floors

The problem lies within!

The OP says, "I am tired of seeing white men with asian women; every time I see these couples on the streets, mall, restaurants... I automatically feel sick to my stomach and want to vomit."

Hahahaha!

Too bad the old Chinese culture was discarded!

Today's Chinese youth in the big eastern seaboard are LOST!

Clearly this poster sees that a problem exists outside of himself! He blames others for his own ugliness!

Girls don't care about machismo, you dumb testosterone-driven little boy! You are the one out of balance! That is, you make yourself insane!

Rather than learning how to collect females, you prefer to beat them like a  dawg, if they don't conform to your boyish notions of some goofy childish fantasy! I see you as a virgin and I see you remaining that way for some time!

Females are not attracted to arseholes, did you know?

edit:
Who woulda guessed that d.o.g is a banned word! Hahahahaha! pitiful chinadaily!

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-7-31 01:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-31 01:12:41 |Display all floors
No laughter

No smiles

No suave'

Just a dour little boy's face in a little boy's body, incompetent and absolutely ignorant!

Girls just want to have fun! They aren't at all interested in your display of ugly hairy convoluted little balls poking out of your little pants on display for all to see what little you have inside!

Females want song, dance, music, laughter, smiles and fun. You are so like the other lost boys that you have no idea why you are born to lose. Change yourself inside and the world about you will reflect those changes! Continue with prejudice, hate, and ignorance and that is what you will have in your life -- perhaps you can buy a farm girl when you grow up!

If you would listen to the advice of a man who has always had his pick of women, wherever he went, you might learn something of use to yourself -- but I ain't gonna tell an arse-lick like you anything more than what I just did, as I reckon you are too stupid to hear! Your brain is clogged with dumb ignorant hateful shid! You wear it for all to see!

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2010-7-31 01:19 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-31 19:49:33 |Display all floors
I think it’s scary that a guy who’s been married for forty years would have such an immature reaction. Sorry, but I do think it’s immature.

There’s something I’d like someone to explain to me.
Before I do I’d like to explain something.
I’m attracted to Asians. I’m so sorry, but I am. I’m not attracted by white women. I don’t think I’m the only one though.
My girlfriend is Chinese. She comes from a very rich family, she doesn’t *need* me for anything, besides who I am that is.
But that’s beside the point, here’s my question:
Why is it disgusting for foreigners to have Chinese girlfriends?
So foreigners are only allowed to mate with other foreigners? Is that it? What if someone was born from Chinese parents in Canada, is she allowed to breed with other Canadians or must she stick to Chinese people? How does that work?
There are very few foreign women in China. So foreigners staying in China should refrain from having sex while they’re abroad for what reason exactly? So if you’re there to study Chinese for a couple of years you just have to live like a monk, is that it?
What are about Chinese people living abroad? Do they have to find Chinese mates or are they allowed to mate with foreign women?
It’s funny because whenever I see Chinese guys with non-Chinese women in Canada I don’t even think about it. So he’s sleeping with a Canadian woman? So what? Good for them. Why is it ok for Chinese people to get laid abroad but disgusting if foreigners do the same thing in China?

Those aren’t really questions you know as answering those questions would pretty much demonstrate just how deeply imbecile the whole thing is.

My girlfriend and I keep chuckling when we see those Chinese buffoons thinking “Oh she’s just with him for his money” when she’s actually insanely richer than I am.

Yours,

E.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-31 21:20:26 |Display all floors
An older guy told me whatever he could get in his own Country he could Chinese but fifteen to twenty years younger.

Go figure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-1 02:53:03 |Display all floors

True

Originally posted by Etienne at 2010-7-31 19:49
I think it’s scary that a guy who’s been married for forty years would have such an immature reaction. Sorry, but I do think it’s immature.

There’s something I’d like someone to explain to ...

Well said!!!

In England things like this don't even come up.  People have the ABILITY to get on with their own lives.

If I see an interracial couple on the street, I think good on them. I don't start to judge them on how or why they are together.

Just seems funny that some people on this forum think its there business to involve themselves in the lives of others.  

Get with the times and realize the world we are living in now. :-)
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-1 08:13:17 |Display all floors

Well said!!!

Why can't people have the ABILITY to get on with their own lives.

If I see an interracial couple on the street, I think good on them. I don't start to judge them on how or why they are together.

Just seems funny that some people on this forum think its there business to involve themselves in the lives of others.  

Get with the times and realize the world we are living in now. :-)
/Users/bodeoluwa/Desktop/SpeedyGonzales.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.