Author: luckyducky

White man / Asian woman fetish/ disease [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-14 06:46:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-6-27 18:14
What can I say.....

I am a white man married to a chinese woman. She is strong minded, hard headed, beautiful and proud.
Proud of herself, proud of China, proud to be asian.
That does not tak ...

Without China, without a Chinese community where she says she came from, without a Chinese identity, will she still be proud of her...  Huh! Chinese heritage you say? What's a Chinese heritage? She sold her own people and community out for her "LUST & FANTASY", she is not entitled to identify herself as Chinese no more. At least not in my book. She made a decision to jump on the bed with people other than her own clan, is becomes who or what she marry -- a foreigner that is. yes, foreigner, i think she would appreciate and even take pride in that word.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 07:03:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by EthanYiSen at 2010-6-30 01:25

Really?! Wow! Lets see yoru proof and documents!

Bull----. japan was nuked because they needed to test it and they were at war with the USA, they also attacked Pearl Harbor so it would be v ...

don't be naive. documentaries revealed that the decision to nuke hiroshima and nagasaki was a toppest of top secret operation and that only a handful in rosevelt's circle knew about it.  they argued over whether or not to issue prior warnings of it for weeks. but it was decided that it's to be an element of american surprise and yes, the racial element (or them yellow bastard as it was deemed at the time) is a deciding factor in it.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 08:15:13 |Display all floors
Ah Edisone, you are truly blind.

Like a dog breeder who seeks to bring brother and sister dogs together in order to maintain, "purity" and suceeding only in exacerbating the genetic defects of a particular breed.
Diversity breeds strength, opens new paths and allows a species to flourish.
Keep on growing your dreams of stunted pure crops and hope that one day the bitter weeds you harvest bear some kind of fruit.

My wife is proud because she was able to make a choice based on affection and love. As far as being Chinese, when you can say you have the blood of both the Qing dynasty and the Khans, then your word might carry some weight over hers. Go back to your pig farm and wallow in the depths of self important muck you call an existence.

My guess is that you are some low level official swollen with false pride over the efforts of your people. The chinese have more than 50 eth nic min orities, including russians who are most definately not asian and you speak of such a thing as feeling revulsion.

You are a backwards relic of a past age, a bitter memory of fear and insular thought. I pity you and hope you will one day understand the way of progression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 12:31:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorg
My wife is proud because she was able to make a choice based on affection and love. As far as being Chinese, when you can say you have the blood of both the Qing dynasty and the Khans, then your word might carry some weight over hers. Go back to your pig farm and wallow in the depths of self important muck you call an existence.Ah Edisone, you are truly blind.

if you wish to believe that, by all means live in it. but don't expect for the yellow aryans as myself to believe it because, deep down, we yellow aryans know that it is driven by the proposition of a relatively financial worry free and almost guaranteed financial security the average foreigner is capable of offering -- something the average chinese guy in China can not afford to provide members of their opposite sex. that I place responsibility to leadership.  those hard earnt cash should have went to thye bettering of the lives of Chinese rather to woe the African maiden for her resources.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 13:09:34 |Display all floors
Yellow aryan? You are a Japa nese N azi?

And from your beliefs an accountant at that.

no one else places such an importance on coin which buys things for life over life itself.

I am sorry I attacked you personally Edisoneone but I fear you will die a lonely sad individual if your beliefs are as such.

I hope you find love soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 14:20:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vorgal78 at 2010-7-13 21:09
Yellow aryan? You are a Japa nese N azi?

And from your beliefs an accountant at that.

no one else places such an importance on coin which buys things for life over life itself.

I am sorry  ...

in order to get out of poverty in china, pleasant looking and youthful chinese women are willing and prepared to marry themselves off to far away places to men who qualifies as their Grandfathers, regardless if the groom is Caucasian or overseas Chinese. So, don't tell me there's love and mutual affection in such relationships. For the very exact same reason (financial security), Chinese women also will blindly and willingly offer themselves a brides to westerners of other age groups.

With a white or black guy, if these girls demanded a break up, they probably get their faces beaten beyond recognition. With their Chinese counterpart, they have the luxury of knowing that that is not going to happen because, in general, Chinese will not beat their women because it's just within their hereditary means and characteristics to do that. They will hate but hardly ever beat their women. The domestic violence saga of Mel Gibson probably gives us a sneak preview into the secrets of the towering and masculine white guy, or black for that matter.  It's like getting mixed up with the Mafia. Once you are in, you don't get out.

Another factor: In China, the dowry demanded by the bride or bride's family is: a set of wheels, a pad, and a fat bank account. That's just beyond the reach of an average Chinese person who is on a monthly salary. But, to the average foreigners or overseas Chinese, if they have the free means to live as they do, then a set of wheel, a pad, and a fairy agreeable bank account is the bargaining and the purchasing power they definitely will have no problems in meeting.

Yes, I do place responsibility here on Chinese authorities,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-14 15:31:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-7-14 14:20

in order to get out of poverty in china, pleasant looking and youthful chinese women are willing and prepared to marry themselves off to far away places to men who qualifies as their Grandfathers ...

Yeah, Chinese males don`t beat their women^^......

Domestic violence increases in China
(Xinhua)

BEIJING -- Domestic violence poses a severe threat to women's rights in China with the authorities receiving about 50,000 complaints annually, according to the figures released by the All-China Women's Federation (AF) on Saturday.

The figure meant one in every ten of the complaints or calls of complaint from the people to the AF and the local women federations is about domestic violence.

"The conjugal violence has grown into a potential threat to the social stability," said Jiang Yue'e, head of the AF's rights and interests department.
"It is also a major cause that leads to divorces and potential crimes."

According to Jiang, domestic violence occurred in both cities and the rural areas. It is prevalent in the rural areas where about 800 million people live. Domestic violence also took place among the population receiving higher education.

"The victims are mainly women and children, inflicting both physical and psychological pain on them," said her.
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.