Views: 8900|Replies: 16

How to increase your luck when date Chinese girl [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-9 16:12:28 |Display all floors
Gentlemen, in case you don’t know, there is a brave new world out there on the Internet. What is it you might asked. The Internet is not just for online gaming, shopping or watching football, there are hordes of beautiful, honest and sincere women out there looking for someone they are interested in and maybe love, just like you and me. Yes, it is online dating. Sure you have heard some horror stories about it but, hard core criminal cases are still extremely rare. Furthermore, times have changed. If you check out the success stories in all the online dating websites, you will see there are tons of people out there who have found their soul mates successfully. And so can you!

Think about it. We tend to always go to the same bar on a Friday or Saturday night hoping to find someone we like. The problem here is you get to meet the same people going to the same bar week in week out. The same goes for the workplace, restaurants, gyms, sport clubs, etc. The chances of you meeting the person of your dreams are almost non-existent. I bet the women on their way home from the pubs or bars will most probably feel a little tired, tipsy and worst of all, disappointed. Getting all dolled up and meeting the same old guys again! What a drag. I think you should have figured it out by now why women put their profiles on dating sites. The point I am trying to make here is, most of the women on online dating sites are real, just like you and me, hoping to find someone they could establish a real and serious relationship. Why? Simply because they can’t seems to find the guys they are interested in on their day to day activities. Maybe they have heard about online dating from their friends, read it in the megazines but, what really matters is that they have posted their profiles (sometimes with photos) on the Internet looking for someone they are interested in.

What happens if you are already very successful with women? For a start, there is no harm in improving your chances of meeting more women. For instance, you don’t have to rely on your friends or family to introduce you to women whom you otherwise never have met. Secondly, let’s say you walked into a bar full of women and a stunning one sitting right at the corner with her friends caught your eye but, you know nothing about her. You then have to work like crazy to start up a conversation with her plus buying her a few drinks and, later found out she got a boyfriend, or just don’t looked that good close up or even worse, married with kids! You see, it’s still a gamble and you have invested time and money just to find out information which you could have easily found out on online dating websites for free!

The beauty with online dating is, it is low investment and you can do it on your own terms and pace. All the women are already on the dating websites saying, “Hey, I am looking for someone I am interested in, any takers?” It can’t get better than that. All you have to do it fire a couple of emails a day to the women you fancy and wait for their replies. Once you got the ball rolling, it is still relatively low investment. All it takes is to spend 10 minutes each day to check out the listings, fire a couple of emails and maybe initiate a phone conversation once a while. Think about it, it doesn’t costs you much doing all that. With the woman in the bar, you have already bought her a few drinks and spent an hour chatting her up and in most cases, if you are lucky, you will get her phone number. Then you still have to decide whether you would like to take it further or not. And it will costs even more. The point I am trying to make here is, in most cases, the results does not justify the cost, at least in my experience. There is no harm in hedging your bets by spreading the risks and just like financial investments, you don’t put all your eggs in one basket. The bottom line is, online dating could give a little boost to your dating prospect at very low cost in terms of time and money.

In Part 2, I will get right down to business and talk about how to create a kick ass personal profile that will help you to attract hordes of women chasing you. By the way, my favourite online dating website is www.datechinesegirl.com , because I fancy Chinese women. They have lots of pre-screened beautiful and sincere Chinese women with traditional Chinese values looking for a real and serious relationship, maybe leading to marriage. I am serious. I use this website a lot because this is the kind of women I am looking for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 09:34:55 |Display all floors
Learn Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 09:56:39 |Display all floors
great comments forum moderator , but i just learn english  ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-19 14:22:25 |Display all floors
hmmmm...Really...What about some 40-year woman who puts up photos of herself when she was 25? What about a woman who appears to be fun and smart but in real life she is boring and ignorant (I think all you guys know the how much a person can hide/pretend if it's not FTF communication)...And you will have to meet her off-line eventually and pay for the beers any ways? And before you even decide it is worth taking it off-line, how much time have you invested? I guess not all that cost-efficient....Call me old school, I still prefer meeting guys the normal way...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 20:11:03 |Display all floors
That site has been plugged quite a few times on here do you work for them ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-20 20:25:31 |Display all floors

a philogynist or misogynist...

i might just be a gigolo but no thanks the more i have the less interest i might become...you seen ONE you seen em all  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-28 20:11:11 |Display all floors
Wow, All the male information shown in Chinese ,The site seems some COOl:

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.