Author: ilearnabc

Chinese women should be of self-esteem! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-7-21 20:49:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-9 16:48

good advice although I have  to add that self esteem is needed to everybody regardless of race or gender

Really? Never for you, when it comes to your extramarital affair.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-21 21:07:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-22 14:06:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-9 16:11

To Chinese Female Forum Members of CD

First of all, I don't have any objection that Chinese women get married to foreigners, if you two really love each other.

I  ...

Agreed.... And everyone should be self-esteem....

We Chinese people are modest and China is a good nation.......
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 00:48:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2010-7-22 14:06

Agreed.... And everyone should be self-esteem....

We Chinese people are modest and China is a good nation.......

that is why I heard many westerner voices that they love China more that we do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 00:51:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-9 16:11

To Chinese Female Forum Members of CD

First of all, I don't have any objection that Chinese women get married to foreigners, if you two really love each other.

I  ...

right,some foreigners take their business chances trying to get chinese women to their bed,that is really disgusting behaviors. chinese women should be well informed for that and do not fall into their trap.
open your eyes and watch out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 02:31:01 |Display all floors
Wake up people? You no longer have too go to Shenzhen any more to find cheap sex? You can't go to practically any city or town in China and take your pick of women who you would like to have sex with: Just flash the cash for some serious fun?

Look Chinese women are cheap! To do the things that I do with one of the natives in China I would have to spend a fortune wining and dining the girl back in the UK? Over here just flash the cash and take them to McDonalds! When the native girl says they're either pregnant or that they love you and want to spend the rest of their lives with you: DUMP them and move on! If they have a dump after nine months it's their problem not yours. After, all you can't go around claiming all the little ----s born in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-23 15:47:47 |Display all floors

hello

intresting....if that the case china government should do something about it. I just love china all the best and the worst things in the world will be there. Im proud to be a chinese cause we are hardworking and intelligent. God bless China and love Malaysia.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.