Views: 12312|Replies: 64

Chinese women should be of self-esteem! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-9 16:11:54 |Display all floors

To Chinese Female Forum Members of CD

First of all, I don't have any objection that Chinese women get married to foreigners, if you two really love each other.

I really hate to see some Chinese women talk with Western guys in a somewhat easy way, when those Western guys try to flirt with them.

We are Chinese, who are a nation of self-esteem. Please don't flirt with those nasty guys, if they are not serious about you. You are just an easy and cheap Chinese woman in their eye, if you don't know how to respect your own self.

Please remember we are not their darlings, sweethearts or hons. We are not the toys they can flirt with online.

[ Last edited by ilearnabc at 2010-6-9 04:18 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-9 16:48:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-9 16:11

To Chinese Female Forum Members of CD

First of all, I don't have any objection that Chinese women get married to foreigners, if you two really love each other.

I  ...

good advice although I have  to add that self esteem is needed to everybody regardless of race or gender
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 17:30:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-9 16:48

good advice although I have  to add that self esteem is needed to everybody regardless of race or gender

Laren,

Western women can have babies at their teen without marriage. It is not a shame for the girl's family at all.

French first lady can teach how to speak dirty words in seven languages in television programme. We don't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 18:55:35 |Display all floors
And again the ugly bad foreigner is blamed for everything alone. Plenty of Chinese chicks flirting and looking for foreigner out there....they don`t need a nasty guy who starts flirting with them....they`ll start it on their own. But yeah, waste of time telling you.............

Girls, be careful of bad boys in common....Chinese and foreigner!!!
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 19:26:13 |Display all floors
The legal age for sex here is 16 i believe its just 14 in China.

Oh and abortions are well rife over there they tell me.

It takes two to Tango so dont give us all that crap about sweet little innocent Chinese women being taken advantage of by foreigners.

From YOUR posts i have my doubts you're even a woman.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-9 19:32:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-9 19:26
The legal age for sex here is 16 i believe its just 14 in China.

Oh and abortions are well rife over there they tell me.

It takes two to Tango so dont give us all that crap about sweet little ...

Oh, I`m quite sure Ilearnsth is a woman, Shanghainese, single,arround 30,still living with parents and desperatly looking for a "duixiang". Unfortunately at her age and because of her character and attitude no Chinese man wants her....so only foreigner left, but this hardly conflicts with her prejudices against foreigner^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-9 22:03:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2010-6-9 17:30

Laren,

Western women can have babies at their teen without marriage. It is not a shame for the girl's family at all.

French first lady can teach how to speak dirty words in seven languag ...

who told you that?Very few women do it usually celebrities.

The women who do not do it they choose abortion.This is also tragic but sometimes necessary.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.