Views: 13059|Replies: 67

China should make Japanese or Korean mandatory for all Chinese students [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-2 06:27:26 |Display all floors
China should impart a new law which makes english + another Asian language mandatory for all Chinese students.  Since English is the only important language in the western world, it should probably be learned.  BUT in order to promote more understanding and unity amongst Asians, China should make Chinese students also learn another Asian language like Japanese or Korean.  That way, more Chinese can communicate and understand her neighbors.

Likewise, China should sponsor more Mandarin classes in other Asian countries.

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2010-6-2 06:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 06:35:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 22:18:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2010-6-1 02:27 PM
China should impart a new law which makes english + another Asian language mandatory for all Chinese students.  Since English is the only important language in the western world, it should probably ...

this is the most important factor in asia unification and achieving world peace.  we all need to learn first to live and communicate with out neighbors.  except for america, who should just leave distanced countries alone.

wetac, do u know chinese?( i just had myself a crash course in pinyin and simplied version, from a 2nd grader level).  if u do u ll be in luck, because i m frantically trying to come up with a sino-korea vocabulary, adequate for any chinese-speaking person(especially cantonese) to be able to understand the soap operas after a few reading of this list(75% of korea language).

someone else needs to do the same for japanese, unless i live that long.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 22:23:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jordan_c_fan at 2010-6-1 02:35 PM

Japanese and Korean friends and (sex) partners for Chinese could be a good a good idea.  But how can they bring so many Japanese and Koreans to f ...

all it takes is for asians to abandon the barbaric notion of nationalism.  all three languages -- korean, japanese and today's simplified chinese are just dialects of the old chinese full body language when the language was at its splendid best.  what it takes is first for the 3 countries to work together to unify the language, instead of forcing their people to go on the diverging path since the impact of western barbarism.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 22:24:14 |Display all floors

finally somebody's wakin up...

same idea as the EU to gang up on other poor nations (takin advantage of low rate currencies, cheap labor force, etc...)...not a bad time for mobilize the east & improvin their morales  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 23:27:12 |Display all floors

and the west is only stickin with the west...

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-2 07:21

Allow me to disagree with you in this as I am far better informed than yhou in this matter.

English may be the world's No. 1 language, but it is not the West's one and only 'important' tongu ...

and why should the east has to deal with the west for that many decades...dont you think it's time to make some changes here in the east (if you dont promte what you have then who the heck knows what you have or dont have)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 01:09:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-6-2 23:21

Allow me to disagree with you in this as I am far better informed than yhou in this matter.

English may be the world's No. 1 language, but it is not the West's one and only 'important' tongu ...

English is the dominant language of europe.  It doesn't matter if you are from Germany or France, English is the unversal language.  Pretty much ALL germans speak english - I cannot say the same for Britain and America.  Face, all languages of europe, except for spanish and english are dying out.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.