They're all around...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 08:53:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2010-6-2 14:12
my words worked so well upon you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 09:27:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-2 19:57

I did not intend to make this kind or revelations openly although I had suspected after some pms that Austin was Twotobe.In my plans it was to remain silent but careful andf ignoring his stupid ...

I understand you but I do not know where is the problem...
Who is Twotobe and what happened to him?Is there some relationship with Austin?
If Austin really said something offending you those are not his natual thought his nature is very kind typically gentleman.Really.
Or could you give him a chance to forgive him?:)

many thanks!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 10:07:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-6-2 16:40

I look forward to the outcome of her investigation. So now i will get two people begging for forgiveness. (She will never do anything about it as she no doubt just made a bad business decision  ...

Hey,boy

Don't try to set up your own ENEMY~~

Even if you have to fight against your opponents here,pls use courteous words to express your wrath or dislike~~

This is your ONLY choice here to have a pleasant day!

& at any rate,xilaren is a kind lady who has her own rights to love or hate any people~~

But Caringhk is a master who is versed in making amusement here and there.If you fail to get his origin meaning,pls PM him promptly.

your uncle,

hardluck

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-3 12:50:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-6-3 09:27

I understand you but I do not know where is the problem...
Who is Twotobe and what happened to him?Is there some relationship with Austin?
If Austin really said something offending you  ...

Sara
I told you, she accused me of being a thief. there cannot be any forgiveness from her there is no reason. It is me that might forgive her IF she says sorry to me.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-3 12:57:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2010-6-3 10:07
Hey,boy
Don't try to set up your own ENEMY~~
Even if you have to fight against your opponents here,pls use courteous words to express your wrath or dislike~~
T ...

MY QUOTE>
I look forward to the outcome of her investigation. So now i will get two people begging for forgiveness. (She will never do anything about it as she no doubt just made a bad business decision and lost money and was not conned by Twotobe)
Two people you and her but three usernames Hardluck/CaringGay & her

What's your beef Grandad
Just cos ! pointed the finger > perhaps you're the thief Twotobe, and its getting too close to home for your liking. PM Xilaren and tell her you are sorry and try and make an arrangemnet to pay her back, then all this will be forgotten I guess.

Chao Ren VFP

[ Last edited by 1584austin at 2010-6-3 01:54 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-3 13:55:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-6-3 12:57

MY QUOTE>
I look forward to the outcome of her investigation. So now i will get two people begging for forgiveness. (She will never do anything about it as she no doubt just made a bad busi ...

then why have you mentioned me about the  chinese guy and husband?Just to blackmail me and tolerate your lies here.
when you mentioned me about customers in greece then it was the time when the flash came to me and realised that you are Twotobe.After that your blackmails betrayed yourself.
Oh yes you wanted me customers from Greece so you can treat them in a similar way to the one you have treated me.Just to cheat them againProbably you have thought that the fact that I trusted you once it means that I am stupid and I could be cought in the same trap again

As far as hardluck is concerned you said that it was Caringk .Do not try to mislead the forumities.Everybody knows that you are Twotobe.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.