Author: allnightlong

Annoying peoples who worst one?? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-2 20:55:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-6-2 20:16

PROOF

NEVER

Chao Ren VFP

I have my own proofs which are more than enough.
People who have spent their life on telling lies and deceiving for me they are like a burnt paper.They will always tell lies even to everybody even to themselves.
So better stay away from me and do not push your luck.I am not a wiched or dangerous person but I can protect myself very well when I have to.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 21:04:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-2 19:57

I did not intend to make this kind or revelations openly although I had suspected after some pms that Austin was Twotobe.In my plans it was to remain silent but careful andf ignoring his stupid ...

Come on,cut it, will ya?! Austin might have a "special" kind of humour and he stays out of most serious discussions here but I doubt that he has a ghost handle and is playing bad tricks on people here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 21:54:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-6-2 21:04

Come on,cut it, will ya?! Austin might have a "special" kind of humour and he stays out of most serious discussions here but I doubt that he has a ghost handle and is playing bad tr ...

This is what I had also believed when I did not know from my personal experience.He can play and uses his humour and I am not going to ever intervene but I am not ever going to digest to use my name and play the innocent to me.He can deceive any of you ,I have no problem as long as he does not touch my name in his mouth and ignores me.
It is far more than I can bear.Believe him if you like although you sound a clever person but always bear in mind that there are lies ,thousands of lies.Just have it in the corner of your mind. this information may become useful to you.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-2 22:06:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-2 20:55

I have my own proofs which are more than enough.
People who have spent their life on telling lies and deceiving for me they are like a burnt paper.They will always tell lies even to everybody ev ...

Listen you old Banger

YOU have NO proof you liar  *IMPOSSIBLE* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 22:10:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-6-2 22:06

Listen you old Banger

YOU have NO proof you liar  *IMPOSSIBLE* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chao Ren VFP

of course this is not a court to show my proofs.The proofs I have are enough for myself.I do not want to prove anything to anybody.
Just one thing.Never talk to me and never mention my name neither you nor your ghosts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-2 22:12:43 |Display all floors
xilaren,  tell me ive always wanted to know, whats it like to be perfect  ?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-2 22:13:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-2 21:54

This is what I had also believed when I did not know from my personal experience.He can play and uses his humour and I am not going to ever intervene but I am not ever going to digest to use my n ...

ALL I ever told you about business

WAS that if you get me customers in Greece, was that I would pay you a commission.

I never did and never would expect anyone to stump up money.

I employ THREE Salesman (one of which covers Europe) what would i ask anyone to stump up money for, I suggested I paid you a commission for leads to customers, not for your 10euros life savings

Thank you very much for reading this:)
Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.