Author: allnightlong

Annoying peoples who worst one?? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-6-3 13:56:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2010-6-3 10:07

Hey,boy

Don't try to set up your own ENEMY~~

Even if you have to fight against your opponents here,pls use courteous words to express your wrath or dislike~~

T ...

:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 13:58:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-6-2 22:25

There is no God

Chao Ren VFP

oh course there is and God enlightened me to see who you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 13:59:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Sarazhu1984 at 2010-6-3 09:27

I understand you but I do not know where is the problem...
Who is Twotobe and what happened to him?Is there some relationship with Austin?
If Austin really said something offending you  ...

all the cheaters are gentlemen dear.This is their weapon.Wake up.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-3 14:06:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-3 13:55

then why have you mentioned me about the  chinese guy and husband?Just to blackmail me and tolerate your lies here.
when you mentioned me about customers in greece then it was the time when the  ...

I mentioned that you left your husband for a Chinese man, because I was told by someone on a PM, who thought you had a screw loose> Not a dream like your accusations.
Look up the definition of blackmail!!

You need to see a doctor. agree to the treatment it can only do you good:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 14:12:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-6-3 14:06

I mentioned that you left your husband for a Chinese man, because I was told by someone on a PM, who thought you had a screw loose> Not a dream like your accusations.
Look up the definitio ...

tell your lies only to your girlfriend ,she may believe you ,not me.
For two years you were telling me lies.I have made a thesis on your lies Austin or twotobe.
So you used my husband in order to blackmail me and make me scared and stop.
Is the chinese law interested what I am doing in my personal life?You have not realised that you have exceeded my limits by continuing telling lies.If you knew where all the papers of evidence exist you would be more careful.

Thank God you revealed that you used the chinese guy and husband to blackmail me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-3 14:27:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-6-3 14:06

Look up the definitio ...

Again you try to mislead the forumities.Of course my husband does not follow me when I go abroad and my business gives me the opportunity to do it more and more often.You have a problem with the chinese guy ok?Because I always supported him?
To your information he has never cheated not even in one yuan.No connection with you.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-3 14:38:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2010-6-3 14:27

Again you try to mislead the forumities.Of course my husband does not follow me when I go abroad and my business gives me the opportunity to do it more and more often.You have a problem with the  ...

If, you remember I offered to meet you with my Wife in London on the 5th July> so my Wife is in on all this deceipt also I see

PS what time is you appointment?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.