Author: communistsec

On Chinese, Hitlet said on the record: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-29 21:40:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-5-29 21:36

How can I post a source which is not available online?

But I believe the link I posted is more than enough.

The political testament is online available...the original!!! w w w .ns-archiv.de  And the original is German of course...there isn`t the passage that is quoted on your little wiki page. As well as the title the wikipage refers to....Ehrenarier(honorary aryan), the title inofficialy existed for people with jewish background who earned a better treatment by making something great for the German people.....only a hand full persons were treated like that...never,ever this title was used or intented for Chinese or Japanese...they were still seen as inferior.You better not worship Hitler...he would have made the asians disappear forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:41:03 |Display all floors
The problem with wiki is.....it`s NOT a reliable source....every mindfukc can claim something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:44:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-5-29 21:36

How can I post a source which is not available online?

But I believe the link I posted is more than enough.
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-29 21:40

The political testament is online available...the original!!! w w w .ns-archiv.de  And the original is German of course...there isn`t the passage that is quoted on your little wiki page. As w ...

Nice version history and comments of the Article.

your 'little' lie is discovered.
you, unsuprisngly, don't have any valid claim at all.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:56:59 |Display all floors

Reply #30 Alex2010's post

another interesting device is the g11,
although those posters here are not worth it's advanced bullets.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 21:59:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-29 21:40

The political testament is online available...the original!!! w w w .ns-archiv.de  And the original is German of course...there isn`t the passage that is quoted on your little wiki page. As w ...

You said Hitler would have made the Asians disappear forever. That means ethnic cleansing.

Please answer some of my basic questions then.

Why did Hitler help the Japanese, who are undoubtedly Asians, to fight the British, who are undoubtedly Caucasoids, in Asia?

Hitler even had a good relationship with Chiang.

Japan at a time had contempt on China when China was a weak Republic. Hitler had allied with China till as late as the first half of WWII.

Nazi Germany armed Chiang Kai-Shek's elite troopers and trained many Chiang's major army commanders, including Chiang's second son Chiang wei-kuo, who was Leutnant of a Nazi Panzer unit , leading his tank unit marching into Austria at the very beginning of the WWII. He has almost been sent to Poland by Hitler in Poland Campaign before recalled by his Dad to China.

Chiang wei-kuo as a Leutnant of Nazi Germany Panzer Unit. I can post photo, but it would take time to appear here because of filtration.

On the record, Hitler advocated that China and Japan should cooperate and he's willing to be the middleman meditating the disputes between the two. Hermann Göring on the other hand advocated to ally with China instead of Japan, which he thought as being "Italy of the Far East"- not trustworthy .

Chiang Kai-shek 's original plan, as a last resort in case he failed to totally destroy Mao, was to take him out of China by promising sending him and his communist pals all together safely and permanently to Soviet - a Golden Parachute indeed, to avoid the spread of communism in China ( Mao at one point almost agreed); then via Hitler to reach kinda of peace pact with Japan to recover the lost Manchuria.

Instead, coinstances happened in history: Japan's pre-mature attack on the Pearl Harbor and Hitler's unexpected loss in Battle of Britain changed the whole course of China and WWII:

as a direct consequence of these two events, the US declared War on Japan and Germany; Germany had no choice but to formally ally with Japan (and Italy) to have a chance to win US/UK pair ; After Germany signed a formal alliance pact with Japan in 1941, China had no choice left but to ally with the US, and Chiang thus had to formally fight Japan in all fronts which he really was not ready for...

In retrospect, if Hitler had won The Battle of Britain or Japan hadn't attacked the Pearl Harbor, US wouldn't had been involved into the WWII at that stage, China then would most likely had allied with Hitler in the end... then probably the 2 N-bombs in Japan would have been ended in China...

Anyway, my another question, why did Hitler want to help the Chinese rather than Slavs of Russia?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 22:02:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2010-5-29 21:56
another interesting device is the g11,
although those posters here are not worth it's advanced bullets.

Yeah, the G11 is something I`d like to fire once....unfortunately the saving efforts in the defense sector make it unlikely that this rifle becomes the standard weapon of the Bundeswehr.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-5-29 22:06:06 |Display all floors

communistsec

Chinese food?

I understand that Slav food.

Does not have the variety available in the former.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.