Author: communistsec

On Chinese, Hitlet said on the record: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-29 19:43:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-5-29 02:10 AM

" In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous succ ...

cant get the all-important audio part on utube:  but here is is my thoughts on hitler vs america:

HOW ASIANS WOULD LIKE TO REMEMBER HITLER
From the Asian perspective, Hitler was one of the better barbarians, and not as dull as the other Jesus-loving, democracy-sucking and freedom-loving kinds.

Why, Hitler's long gone, but the America monkey is still in Asia and keeping on scaring its puppet nations, like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, from not senting American troops home or stop buying arms from America.  And the continuous harassing of the tiny North Korea, which it could incinerate in a second, is too shamerful an bullying act even to describe.

Well, as far as we Asians are concern, we do long for the good old days of Hitler and his singing for future Asian kids to remember him by:

(i ll continue to try).
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:49:31 |Display all floors
You' re welcome Joe, thanks you. Winston Churchill himself said history has always been written by victors. Hitler has been portrayed in a negative way and we can easily understand why.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:50:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-5-29 02:10 AM

" In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred. It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous succ ...

maybe we asians need to take another closer look at everyone that america hates, also even closer look at those they love.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:55:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-29 03:31 AM

You know what? I`m normally a peaceful guy and don`t use violence....in your case I`d make an exception.

so, now u know how we asians feel -- heard of the dish called "monkey brain"?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:56:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-5-29 19:42

G36? Used it......a toy. I prefered the G3 back in the time(due to caliber). But what made my day and id my favourite still is the MG3.....but I don`t think I`d need any weapons in this case  ...

Ah,
the good 'ole MG3,
so good, it has not been phased out, or replaced yet,
since republic or was it empire times.
(speaking about german former gouvernment forms.)

but as a techie guy I don't have issues with g36,
g11 is an interesting concept too.

[ Last edited by LCSULLA at 2010-5-29 07:58 PM ]
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 19:59:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2010-5-29 03:40 AM
OK I will provide source. Gimme some time, I will ask my Chinese brother to give me the source. Don't worry, I will provide.

got to be on the kempt or something.

i personally liked it without source, as the statement showed hitler learned a few things from confucius, the source of all sources.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-29 20:00:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joeching at 2010-5-29 19:55

so, now u know how we asians feel -- heard of the dish called "monkey brain"?

enjoy some delicious soup, joe.
not only enjoyed in the old times.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.