Views: 13936|Replies: 30

Where to invest your money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-26 13:41:07 |Display all floors
Chinese like to buy gold in all its forms from jewelry to bars and save them at home, especially in the period of inflation. so that you can judge whether china is experiencing inflation by counting how many people is in the gold market. the most famous one is Cai Bai, a big Beijing shopping mall.

some rich people buy flats to save as property, just as normal people buy gold. comparing with them, stock market is seemed to be more unreliable. after all, the money cannot be really held in people's hands and they cannot control it.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-28 09:59:08 |Display all floors
I rather invest in commodities than gold

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 17:29:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatwall_sg at 2010-5-28 09:59
I rather invest in commodities than gold

invest in capital, retards

property, land, machinery, Industrial Capital, Buildings, Real Estate, Gold, etc..

anything physical

it doesnt really matter what the markets do, so long as you have something solid, physical

anything but Cash, Stocks, Bonds, or other useless rubbish / imaginary things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 17:41:28 |Display all floors
Invest in gay clubs they're thriving

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 17:47:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-5-30 17:41
Invest in gay clubs they're thriving

well, like most retarded queers you are about 10 years behind the investment

up here in front, the money is all going into psychiatric wards who try and cure homosexuals

as well as shotguns

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 17:50:42 |Display all floors
And you're the easiest meat on this forum to wind up.

A complete prick  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 17:52:13 |Display all floors
the leading edge is psychiatric wards and anti-homo medication and related research

forecast investors who look far beyond that and into the future are mostly investing in anti-zombie weaponry for private use

i am more moderate, I say wait and see how the whole homo therapy thing works out, there are some promising companies working on antihomo drugs who we're all watching very closely

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.