Author: fatboy

Why are Chinese girls so passive in finding a boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-6-20 04:16:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sharon78 at 2010-6-10 10:42

Dear Mandy, I almost have the same feeling and experience as you:)Now may be I am not as young as you, but I think it is the time for me to look for one boyfriend now, because my parents bega ...

You have already found him darling don't be shy let's tell bring it out in the open

I am sure your parents will be happy for us oops I mean you:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-25 16:10:59 |Display all floors

social phenomenon

Left girls are a social phenomenon. There are so many reasons: high education so no time to love, working    press is too heavy, also some material girls they dont like poor boy and so on. It is a social phenomen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-8-28 10:48:40 |Display all floors

hi

because of the so called sick culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-18 15:55:17 |Display all floors
Coventional culture of China makes that out.
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-21 20:02:37 |Display all floors
may be it start from the old dayS  .in our mind  boy should be nore acctively  and  boy must  initiative   but  as far as my concerned   love is  two people thing  it need each other to nest     if you love her or him  just spea out.  it is very exciting    walk your way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-10-21 20:56:40 |Display all floors
Well, I'm a Chinese girl to the bone. But I was the one who chased after my BF first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-11-4 17:41:57 |Display all floors

Because of the tradition

In tradition viewing, if the girls chase the boy it will turn out a miserable end .
I have try once as a result I dare to find a bf actively .
I'd rather live over my life on my own if  must i avtively chasing a man.
If you actively the one won't cherish you ,got it ????????
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.