Views: 29986|Replies: 106

Do you believe 2012 is doomsday? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-14 15:11:41 |Display all floors
why I can not initiate a POLL post for polling? Is that I am a lower degree in CD?
Aha, What's you opinion you think I post puzzle? First, I believe there is a big futher potential disaster in 2012 just as like  "2010 Movies" description. may be the disaster is little slighter than movies, but it is also terrible we will face. I am identified believe this prediction. So pls enjoy your lives you always expected, go for traveling with your lover, purchase something you wanted, try your best to realize your dream with currency. Aha...
Please advise your comments and inputs for this opinion?  thanks...

[ Last edited by carrotzxm at 2010-5-14 03:13 PM ]
Don't trouble trouble till trouble troubles you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 15:18:32 |Display all floors
No puzzle its simply not going to happen.

Forget it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 15:22:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-5-14 15:18
No puzzle its simply not going to happen.

Forget it.

Many disaster happened in these months, I have to suspect this prediction, I am really think I am pessimistic sometime, and pray this prediction terminated...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 15:25:03 |Display all floors

Would you do me a big favor?

Originally posted by carrotzxm at 2010-5-14 15:22

Many disaster happened in these months, I have to suspect this prediction, I am really think I am pessimistic sometime, and pray this prediction terminated...

I'll give you my bank account and you can transfer all your money there. For the same tolken if you can find a few more of your friends to so so, that'll be great.

Don't worry, I'll take good care of it while you fade away on your 2012 apocalypse dream!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-14 15:31:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2010-5-14 15:25

I'll give you my bank account and you can transfer all your money there. For the same tolken if you can find a few more of your friends to so so, that'll be great.

Don't worry, I'll take good  ...

Aha, you can try to show your bank account first, and I will consider your request...
Resign my current job, and sell my apartment for traveling all over world is a good options? ...... Big imagination with my thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-16 08:56:39 |Display all floors

where my post? I need find out?

God... My thread I post last day, why go down so quickly??????????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-16 13:59:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by carrotzxm at 2010-5-14 15:11
why I can not initiate a POLL post for polling? Is that I am a lower degree in CD?
Aha, What's you opinion you think I post puzzle? First, I believe there is a big futher potential disaster in 20 ...

as it is predicated in Bible that the end of the day is 2023.not 2012.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.