Views: 4465|Replies: 7

Do you like to make excuse? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-12 11:15:30 |Display all floors
people's always have excuses to escape from the eality. for example, i'm too busy to finish the task; i'm too tired to talk to some one or sth like that. are you this kind of person?
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-12 16:30:06 |Display all floors
my sweetie say :- i don't like to go to the temple to pray

but if there is money inside, there is NO Excuses she would n't go
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-12 17:40:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2010-5-12 11:15
people's always have excuses to escape from the eality. for example, i'm too busy to finish the task; i'm too tired to talk to some one or sth like that. are you this kind of person?

if i can't bear the pressure for the moment, i usually take a time off to be quiet, pray, and consider.  but i learned that it's not a good idea to escape from reality.
maybe we need some time to mull about what is happening, but to escape from it, is a form of "coward-ism."  (is there even a word like that?)

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-5-13 02:47:38 |Display all floors

very rarely I make excuses.Usually I reveal the real reason I do or do not do something
sometimes however when I want to avoid hurting somebody then I make excuses.,so although it is rare ,there are moments I have made some.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-5-13 03:07:52 |Display all floors

Never, I beleive to put your cards on the table.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-13 09:28:09 |Display all floors
sometimes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-13 16:34:13 |Display all floors
I  make excuses occasionally,  when i was criticized by supervisor for poor performance in the work, when i was out of condition in the basketball game, when i didn't keep the words which was promised. Damn it, i just couldn't help making excuses, what could i do?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.